The two ladies stared at me..with pure interest and curiosity..

They could be mistaken as twins..because of their uncanny resemblance..

They are both blonde..the same height..I could say the same smile.. the same everything..the only thing that marks them apart is the colour of thier eyes..one is green while the other is blue..

They kept smiling at me..I was forced to smile back at least..as I took a sip of the champagne..

"I..uh..I'm starting and looking to extend my venture into italy..as we all know you own italy..I'm waiting on your Approval Machavelli" he said..bowing a little breaking the silence

A tall scary man like this..bowing down to Adonis..

Adonis is surely powerful

Before Adonis could give a reply..one of the twins looking ladies voiced out

"Oh Grothyy..don't bore us with business talk at a ball..why don't you and Mr Machavelli here..excuse us ladies..so we can get to know Mrs Machavelli" She said with a cheeky smile..

"Please..Selena is fine" I said..they smiled I'm response

Grothman glanced at Adonis for Approval..

Adonis doesn't seem to like the idea..

"You should go..I would love to get to know the ladies" I said.. saving Grothman from further embarassment..

"Really?" He stated firmly..

His aura around these people is so cold and demanding..that I'm even frightened of angering him..

"Yes.."I smiled

He glanced at Grothman..and walked a little further away from us..and they continued conversing..

I smiled at the two ladies..

"She looks exactly like an angel!"the green eyed said..

"I know right" the blue eyed replied..

"I bet she is proud and arrogant" the blue eyed said again..

"No..she doesn't look arrogant or proud to me" the other replied..

Erm..Hello

I'm standing right here

"You guys do know..I can hear you right?" I asked them

"Yes we know" they said in unison.

Okayy..this is weird..

Why did I let Adonis leave?

"How did you manage to get Mr Machavelli?" The blue eyed asked..curiously

Before I could say anything..

"Patricia!..I heard he was dating Allison..the owner of this glamorous mansion.." the green eyed suddenly said

Erm

"Really?"Patricia gasped

"Yes..but I think it didn't last long" the green eyed said again..

"Oh..were you jealous?" The green eyed asked again seemingly interested in my feelings..

"Erm..." I started but was cut off again

"Oh stop Penelope..you are being quite nosy..Mr Machavelli is a great catch in the Mafia world Selena" Patricia said.. crossing the arm of her friend with hers..changing the whole topic completely..

"Yes..literally every woman has tried to have him..but none has conquered..Well ex.."Penelope started but was cut off by someone..

Oh thank God!