Chapter 21 - The worlds most dangerous picnic

ابدأ من البداية

When she saw Sam holding the newborn against his chest, she silently walked into the room and sat down next to him, greeting him with a delicate kiss on the cheek.

"I like your choice of clothing, honey! You're going to be very comfy for the Pontypandy picnic later on at Annie's farm!", the red haired man complemented.

"What picnic are you on about, babe?", the blonde woman scratched her head in confusion, "this one! You must'vemissed it, it'sbeen on the fridge this hole time!", he showed her the beautifully decorated invitation.

"I must've. I've been so busy with my shifts this week, not to mention needing to scuba dive twenty times due to risky behaviour during water sports. I haven't had the chance to read it!", she ranted as she finally read the invite.

"Fancy a spot of breakfast, sweetie?", the hero next door offered and pecked her cheek as the blonde girl was now sleeping in his arms, "no thanks, It's too late for breakfast and I'll probably eat at the picnic!", his lover replied and rested her head on the crook of his shoulder.

The loving couple stayed like this for a little while, enjoying the peace and quiet that was soon broken by their babbling baby.

"Hello precious! What woke you up?", Penny cooed to her daughter, "I think she's needs changing, love!", her partner concluded as he took a sniff of her buttocks and grabbed the changing bag to change her and his own clothes that were on the armrest of the sofa as he was still in his pyjamas and she was just wearing a diaper that was dirty.

Once Sam had finished changing Sofia's paddled covering full of poo, making her smell nice and fresh again, he placed gently her down on the sofa and stood in front of the love of his life as he stripped his pyjamas off, slowly turning around to give her a good sight of his nude body, before covering up into his casual clothing.

"Stop playing with me, sweetheart!", the blonde woman playfully slapped his upper arm as she lifted their little girl into her embrace and he sat next to her.

"Why's that, honey? I'm I making you horny!", the hero next door teased as he wiggled his eyebrows seductively, "yes you are, so behave yourself, otherwise we'd have to come up with an excuse as to why we're late and if anyone asks, I'll say my partner couldn't keep his dick to himself!", the second lead firefighter threatened.

"Don't use that word in front of our girl, and besides we need her to be asleep to make love, but right now she's full of energy!", the red haired man lifted their daughter in the air, causing both his women to smile and laugh heartedly.

An hour later, they were all ready and Sofia was sound asleep with a hand clenched into a fist on top of her adoptive mothers breast as she was securely in a baby carrier around her waist.

"Time to go!", Sam passionately kissed his partners lips and they interlaced their fingers as they left the house to walk the long distance to her cousin Annie's farm.

They reached the farm and they were so happy to see that everyone in Pontypandy was there having a great time.

The new couple greeted everyone, before heading over to the picnic table to grab some food and take a seat on a picnic table opposite Annie and Krystyna.

"Hey Sam, Penny, and my new little niece!", the farmer spoke softly so as not to wake the little girl up, "how old is she?", the brunette woman questioned curiously.

"She's two months old and we love her so much, but she keeps growing up too fast!", the parents complained, "well, that's how it is with most kids, like you for example cousin!", the woman with blue highlights used her as an example.

"Oh shush, just because I was born two months early as I was excited to be born and I got fed up of my mummy's tummy really quickly!", the second lead firefighter blushed bright red.

The kids at the picnic were coming up with fun games by improvising with whats around them on the farm, while the four adults continued to gossip as they ate, until Sofia woke up crying loudly in her mothers baby carrier.

"Looks like someone's awake!", Sam complemented as he kissed his daughters forehead, "yeah. She's probably hungry and wet too!", the blonde woman emphasised as she took her out of the carrier and gave her to her lover so he could feed her, while she continues to eat, because she hasn't eaten anything all day.

The red haired man took a bottle full of warm milk out of the changing bag to feed his starving princess and she drank half of the liquid, before her dad placed her chin on his shoulder to get her to let out a burp from all the gas that was building up inside her tiny abdomen.

Once he had finished burping the blonde baby, his partner had finished eating her food and he handed her the changing bag, so she could change her padded covering that was starting to smell really awful and unpleasant.

Penny lifted Sofia out of her dads arms and walked towards Annie's house, so she could change her diaper without anyone else having to see or smell the nasty aroma she had created.

A few minutes later, the adoptive mom returned back with a freshly changed and sleeping baby in the carrier around her waist as she took a seat next to her partner and pecked his cheek.

After that, the two lead firefighter were constantly on their feet to stop the possible dangers that were created by Peters imaginative games from hurting any of the citizens.

The picnic was full of food fiasco and dangers, but at the end they all came up with a safe game called musical statues that they played, before people started heading home as the din was starting to set behind the trees.

Sam and Penny were one of the very last people to leave as they interlocked their hands and walked the long distance back home, arriving at their house when the sky was pitch black with planets and stars shining upon them.

The loving couple entered their home and walked straight upstairs to put their little one to sleep, before heading into the bathroom.

They quickly stripped all their clothes off and walked towards each other, closing the gap between them as they cupped one another's cheeks, both leaning in for a deep kiss on the lips full of passion and unconditional love.

"Mmmm, you're really tasty, honey!", the blonde woman complemented as they parted their lips to breathe, "do you want some more then, sweetheart!", the nude love of her life spoke seductively as he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Just get in the bath with me and don't try to seduce me, because I'm too tired!", his partner ranted as she rubbed her eyes.

"Come in then, let's get the big baby to sleep, before she has a tantrum!", the red haired man teased, "don't fucking mess with me, because I'm not in the mood!", the blonde woman cursed as she naked bent down to fill the tub full of warm water, giving her lover a good sight of her buttocks.

Once the tub was full of pleasant water, the loving couple climbed in and enjoyed soaking in the magnificent water that relaxed their muscles and made them feel so rejuvenated.

Thirty minutes later, they cane out of the bathroom and got dressed into their pyjamas, before fixing their hair and jumping into bed as they were absolutely exhausted.

"Love you pumpkin!", the lead firefighter passionately kissed her forehead, "love you too sugar!", the second lead firefighter copied his actions as they both rapidly dozed off.