21. Perfect

The project was submitted at the right time.

And finally it was the last day in his office as his employee. I was anxious to meet him after everything that happened between us.

Even the thought of Ohm being my boyfriend is giving me chills down my spin even tho he is not yet my boyfriend.

Hi. He said with a bright smile when I opened the door of his cabin I smiled back. He gestured to sit infront of him.

I sat back. He raised his eyebrows as if he is so excited to meet me which is kinda new to me.

Emmm....so do I need to sign any papers? I asked to make up the silence between us.

No Nanon. It's not necessary. He said smiling again.

I nodded my head when he couldn't stop staring at me.

What?

Nothing. He replied yet looking at me.

Stoppp....

Stop what?

Nothing. Leave it.

Okay.

Okay. Then I will leave. I said.

NO. No wait. I mean we...I just said I like you is it really necessary for you to leave the company. Maybe we could prolong the agreement so we can spend time together knowing each other.

Ah huh....Then who is going to look after my company?

Umm...Okay. Should I drop you to your office?

Seriously Ohm? (Nanon chuckles) Drop me to where? To the next building. (Ohm nodes his head Nanon chuckles again)

Nevermind I can go alone.

Are you sure?

Yes asshole. (Nanon slaps Ohm's shoulder)

Okay. We will go to lunch today? To the restaurant. Is it okay for you?

YES. (Nanon clears his throat) I don't know I will check my schedule for today. I lied but yes I am dying to be with him even tho it's awkward between us.

Hmm. Okay.
.

At the restaurant

He pulled me a chair.....I cleared my throat why does it feels so good?

So what are you going to take?

Me? How about lobster curry?

Oh yes. I will take Gag Yung (grilled chicken)

Hmm. You are allergic to sea food right.

You remember?

Yes. I kinda added small shrimps to your food in the auditorium meeting 2 years back. I remember you getting hospitalized for a week I felt guilty for that.

Lol anyways.....wanna know something?

What?

I saw you adding shrimps in the soup that day.

What? Then why did you ate? Seriously Ohm just why?

Maybe I wanted your attention at that time...I liked it when you used to visit the hospital for me. Ohm nodded.

We both ate while talking about so many things about the moments we shared while being enemies turns out to be we were secretly looking out for eachother.

After the meal, he took me to the archad.

I chuckled when he ran to a bike simply sitting on it.

What are you looking for just come and join me. He said.