7. Wrong Connection.

Nanon's POV

I am absolutely driving myself crazy right? This mental pressure got me swallowing pills of shit. The way Ohm is behaving is really driving me crazy.

We have been working in the same construction site, he never ever looked at me like after all we did spend time together for almost a week in a village not at enemies but at least we were kinda friends? Wait not friends? He and I can never be friends.

Okay let's take it as strangers, at least we had moments of time together I remember them clearly but that guy is really pretending as if he doesn't know me at all.

I have been watching him for the past few days he is back to himself completely focused mean while I am going crazy.....I couldn't focus on my work either.

For mental peace I did so many things like I started avoiding him as if we were not on talking terms, the other days we just throw random tantrums on each other when we are surrounded by the people but when we are alone.....

We are strangers again. The other day when I was in Lift, he showed up we had that one moment of eye contact and he turned around there was complete awkward silence. I was standing right beside him he could at least talk but then why do I want him to talk?

All these thoughts will wander in my head only for a while I know....once I am back to myself I don't care if Ohm breathes or not. I thought to myself and slept until I realised we were fighting in my dreams too.

My mind was so fucked up, I really wanted to talk to Ohm so bad or pick some random fight with him and then I remember my urge to kiss him that day which makes me feel embarassed again and again.

Not to mention how I am changing into a stalker, I really want to know what all Ohm does in a day. And the background check I did on him about his sexual identity not to mention.

I myself started reading some novels and all and that's where everything started.....that childhood obsession of doing everything which Ohm does started changed into something else.

Something which I never dreamed of taking a test like this.

At first I was scared but a test doesn't define me isn't it? I dared and took a test and the result was 32% of being Homosexual. I breathed out and slept on my bed.

At least I am not gay. I thought and closed my eyes.
.

And the very next Day I saw Ohm with the same guy near the construction site, without my conscience I started walking towards Ohm. I know I should behave. I should not say something offensive and I shouldn't cross the boundaries we built between each other.

But deep down my hands where shaking, I was curious, I wanted to know what exactly that guy means to Ohm. Whenever they were touching eachother my blood was boiling. I went absolutely picks of being Manic.

That night I got a message which I opened, it was a spam account but anyways, I just wanted to know once again. This time I did a chatting thing of getting to know eachother.

Spam.
Hi

Nanon.
Hello.

Spam.
(Sends a pic of his private part)

Nanon.
(Blocks the contact)

You know what? It doesn't work out. I am done with this shit. I better be myself for the way I am and find ways to expose Ohm for being a complete Homosexual.

(Phone pops)

Spam
Hi.
This is Hikrun. Can you please play a game with me.