20. Can't lose you.

Nanon's POV

His each step away from me made me a total manic my body was shivering I was ugly crying my hands rolled in a fist my heart was drenching with pain my head was heavy my ears were dumb.

I couldn't take it anymore......I need to accept myself...... accept that I can't lose him again cause this time I will definitely lose myself. He can't leave me at least not after making my heart melt like this.

I took a step eventually running towards him,  my each step towards him made me realise how much I was craving for him all I needed was him not at this moment but for my whole life.

My head was too heavy until I was finally in his arms pulling his collar and connecting our lips....

Accepting myself that he was already flowing through every vein of my body. This thought made me insane I held a bunch of his hair strands clenched in my fist.

Mmmmhhhhhh......I breathed out when he tasted like strawberries maybe sweeter than that. I was totally standing on his feet to reach him he was slowly losing his balance holding my waist tighter and the next minute I was in the air.

Ohm's POV

He ran towards me stepping on my feet pulling my collar and connecting our lips all of a sudden my world stopped in front of my eyes and the next moment the world was running fast I could feel his lips moving on my lips.

I realised that it was Nanon. God finally listened to my prayers all of a sudden I am the happiest Man in this whole world my time changed my heart went peace throbbing from pain to anxiety.

I was losing my balance but I don't want him to fall I held his waist tight pulling him tighter getting my balance back. I felt alive again the feelings I am going through right now are crazy I never knew I would live again I never imagined life would give me another chance to travel with him with the Man I loved with my everything.

These thoughts made me insane my heart was already dancing to the weird beats which are playing in my head. I opened my eyes to look at Nanon who was so lost in the kiss. I smiled to myself holding his face taking the kiss slowly.

Kissing him fully, he was sweet like the ice cream he ate. We parted for a while.

I smiled at him whipping his tears away....he finally looked at me making that eye contact which will drive me crazy every time and now all I can see in his eyes is myself.

I can't take this anymore no matter how much I control myself.....I said crashing my lips to him.

He let out a way for me and I pushed my tongue in him. He wrapped his hands around my shoulders and I wrapped my hands around his waist.

Nanon's POV

This is it this is all I wanted.....I was drowned in his kiss, I was lost in his taste he feels like summer warm and hot.

And I never felt like this whatever I am feeling with him now. He was totally sucking the insides of my mouth and I am totally loving it. Loving how his tongue moving.

Slowly I started devouring back not leaving him even for a min. At this moment what matters most for me was I can't leave him and how dumb I feel for hating him for my whole life when he was loving me like breathing .How blind I was for not realising how he was looking at me.

How fast I judged him when he was never the way I thought about him all the memories of him throughout my life. How coward I was to accept what I feel for him.

He broke the kiss and I already started longing for his taste till now I never realised I was this desperate towards him he smiled at me zamn there is something in his smile. He kissed my nose I frowned.

What~~ triangle kidnap. He said.

Triangle kimbap? Are you making fun of my nose?

Yes. He said and kissed my lips again then my nose.

Enough. I said stopping him he smiled at me.

Nahhh~ He leaned forward I turned my face to the side he chuckled kissing my ear.

He chuckled again I looked at him.

You look even cuter when you act stubborn it makes me do it more. He said trying for my lips again but failed cause I kinda liked it, rejecting him.

Huhhh....My breath caught in my throat when he reached for my neck.

Ohm..

You won't let me kiss you. He whispered near my lips nuzzling into the other side of my neck kissing while I was feeling weird tinglings.

Ohmmm....I whispered when he pulled me closer and licked my neck the feels made me crazy that I held his arm to maintain my balance.

So what are we now? I asked him when he was looking at me for a while

What do you want us to be?

I don't know.

Let's keep a name to it when you get some clarity till that time less than enemies more than friends will that work out? I nodded my head he kissed my nose and left me.

Damn it's really very weird. I thought to myself getting into the car.

What do you like to eat other than chocolates?

Anything.

Nah tell me your favourite.

Ice cream. Maybe.

What's your favourite series?

Iron Man and you?

Same.

At least one thing we match at. I said smiling a bit to him.

Nah we match in a lot of things soon you will get to know. He said smiling a bit more again why the fuck his smile is so attractive?

Like that we talked a lot getting back to my home it's kinda new but it was good.

He parked the Car in front of my house.

See yaa. I nodded my head we both standing in front of each other.

Go. What are you waiting for Ohm?

You go first. He said chuckling I nodded my head turning around but the rush I am feeling to this new feeling is driving me crazy. I patted my chest getting into my home
slamming the door and breathing out calming my heart.

What happened to you why are you sticking your back to the door like that? My Mom said while settings the table I stood straight.

'Nothing' I whispered.

.