15. What's your type?

Nanon's POV

Why are you staring at the floor? Look at me. He said shooting his eyes at me.

I'm sorry. I said looking back at floor cause I fucked up with the work. The whole codding went wrong.

Are you serious Nanon? You know the due date is within two days remember? I am talking to you look at me and answer the damn question. He almost yelled at me.

I finally dared to look into his eyes, he started screaming at me and for the first time I didn't get triggered instead everything around me disappeared except him, I was typically watching his lips and replaying the kiss in my mind.

He was wearing dark brown shirt and rolled up his sleeves, putting one of his hand in his pocket and the other resting on his desk.

He is damn Handsome. No No No Nanon not again this is the 7th time in the past 2 hours where you are absolutely drooling over his darkest aura remember he is an absolute A class DICKHEAD.

And point to remember He is not your type. Concentrate on Work.
(Yes, Nanon's ego was hurt.)
.

After 1 hour

Fuck the types....You are not Gay. One kiss absolutely driving me crazy, damn my testosterone driving attention from other Male testosterone. Doesn't make sense.

It's the matter of one day hormone thing right? And you'll be back for hunting estrogens.

God, what's wrong with me? Please answer my question why are you playing with me? I am on the verge of crying.

(Literally God watching Nanon from 7 heavens : Had too. Someone is praying everyday for you)

.

Ohm's POV

What's wrong with him? I asked Perth who was sitting in front of me took a look at his back following my eyes.

It's your business, you were hard on him. Perth replied annoyed.

He ruined the whole project with codding remember how codding is important? And by the way I was not hard on him, I was complete normal. He just happened to be quite which is quite abnormal.

Yes, abnormal enough for him to pull his hair and look like a crazyyyyyy Ido-

Excuse me Perth. What were you saying? (Ohm giving death glare)

Uh.... Nothing. I am sorry. I forgot it's Nanon.

Go, check on him.

Why it should be me who is always stuck in between you both? It's you who screamed at him not me it's your responsibility to go and check on him? Perth said being daring enough to question me which was absolutely annoying me.

Isn't it your responsibility to obey your boss orders? And times like this I need to remind him who is his boss.

Okay Boss. Checking on your employee Nanon Korapat. He stood up from his place saluting and left the place.

Perth's POV

Damn how I miss Chimon. At least he could take care of his Best friend.

(I knocked on the door)

And sat across Nanon wrong? I asked Nanon who was glaring his eyes into his PC.

Hey what's wrong?

On my Period. Any problem?

Haha. Nice joke. How can a Man have a period, you joking right? I tried to laugh out but Nanon was so damn serious.

Exactly my question. How can a Man have a period? I have no estrogen right? Then why the hell my testosterone isn't testosteroning like how it testosteroned for past years of my life and not attracting enough to Estrogen?