Raj x Bowie🌹

request by: MAG1CALM055

Raj POV:

— «Come on, Bowie! You can do it!!! – I screamed to Bowie as he was moving graciously on ice. – Man, he's doing great so far..»

I didn't hesitate to ask Bowie to go ice skating. He seemed super invested in my hockey games, so I had a feeling he wouldn't mind trying something new. Something that I enjoy. And surprisingly though, he seems to like it so far. He is not worried that something could go wrong and result in pain. I mean, I get why he is not nervous. He is pretty talen-

Bowie tripped and face planted (Oof...)! My first instinct was to rush to my boyfriend. I kneeled down: «You good?»

— «Yeah...» – replied Bowie.

— «Phew.. Let me help-»

— «No-no-no! It's okay, – Bowie got up, leaning against the borders. – I got this».

— «I-I mean it's your first time, so it's natural to make mistakes».

— «Of course! Hate to pay them with bruises though..»

— «Well, let's try to minimize them, – I grabbed Bowie's hand. – The first step is to take things slow..»

And then we really started this 'learning session'. Not sure how long we've been doing it, but Bowie made A LOT of those mistakes. And with each one he felt increasingly.. angry. He didn't seem to show it a lot, but I could feel by his rapid determination to balance on ice that he was feeling something strong. I mean, who wouldn't? I kept seeing myself in him; in the beginning I felt exactly the same. So 'cause of that, I tried my best to support my boyfriend. And I guess my best attempt at that was when we eventually left the skating rink. We went to the local cafe where they had the most delicious desserts ever!

Finally sitting down at the table, I felt quite tense around Bowie. With the attempt of discharging the situation, I asked probably one of the worst question right now:

— «So, uh.. How do you feel about this whole.. skating thing?»

Okay, my bad! That was the only thing I could think of. Bowie looked at me, and once he did that, I felt increasingly tense. He paused for a second.

— «..I'd love to do it again».

I gasped: «W-What? No way..»

— «Getting all kinds of injuries isn't the best feeling in the world but.. I'd love to do it just for you, Raj».

— «I mean uhm.. If you're not enjoying it, then why-»

— «No, I enjoy the other thing.. – he paused. – I feel like I see a different Raj when we're ice skating».

I raised my eyebrow: «D-Different?»

— «Yes. You just look.. I don't know, so excited while teaching me how to ice skate. Of course, it did make me slightly angry, but.. Your energy made me like this process».

— «Oh, heh-heh... I.. didn't really do anything..»

— «So not true! You supported me and tried to lighten my mood this whole time. What else could anyone ask for at that moment?»

I blushed. Bowie added: «Knowing that my awesome boyfriend has got my back, I am very much looking forward to keep trying, – he lightly smiled. – BUT, I feel like only a good coffee could heal all these wounds though».

I let out a small giggle: «Well, let's order one then. Which one do you want?»

— «Definitely latte».

We also ordered a few donuts to eat. While we were occasionally talking and devouring those donuts, I couldn't stop thinking about our recent conversation. He really is the best... Now I know my mind wasn't playing with me. I dug out a really great treasure!

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Hey guys...🥺 No, don't think i worked on this short oneshot for like 2-3 months😭 I am working on a few oneshots, which focus on quality A LOT. And i feel like that's what makes me procrastinate. Apart from that, i also had a lot of school💔 I quickly wrote this chapter just to post AT LEAST something, and maybe tone down my need for every little thing in these oneshots to be perfect. After i am done with those oenshots that i am working on partially, i plan on changing almost everything besides oneshots in this wattpad book. Like art, cover, probably come up with names for chapters and also change those oneshot tags??? No idea how they're called, but 'romantic' and 'platonic' are not so informative. ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 7k READS. I don't pay attention to them much, but i was genuienly surprised when i did notice. Anyway, stay tuned!!💕🤗