Damien x reader

This was requested by JuliaStan4L i am super sorry that it took so long to write this one😭

this takes place before the show

I smoothly pulled the heavy door towards me, trying to isolate myself from negative, intrusive thoughts. An ordinary picture formed before me; a couple of students wandered down the hallway of the school, waiting for their usual group of friends or when their class would open. Burning sunlight seeped in from behind, baking my back. I could see a lot of dust levitating in those rays of sun. The floor was squeky, in a few spots there were big puddles of water, a yellow sign saying "caution, wet floors" stood in those. Why are they putting those signs anyway? Like people can't see a lot of water on the floor right infront of them? I tried to catch every single detail around me, yet i couldn't suppress my worries fully. It was almost the end of the first school term, and considering my previous grades were not the best, i decided to really focus this year. I don't think i'll fail the tests on any subject except for science. God, that subject was always my least favourite. I hated every second of science lessons. Like, they were just so hard to understand and so boring, teachers made the matter much worse. Maybe i could ask my peers for some help.

I finally reached my classroom and to my regret, it was closed. A few of my classmates waited for it to open, including one in particular: Damien. I didn't interact with this guy before, yet i noticed that he was specifically good at science. Perfect, this is who i need, i told myself. I walked up to him, perfectly knowing what I'd say.

— «Hey, Damien right?»

— «What's up! Do i know you?»

— «I mean we never properly met, so... My name's Y/N.»

— «Y/N... 'Kay. And yeah, my name is Damien, i think you already know! Do you need something from me?»

— «Uh, yeah. I was just wondering if.. You know.. You know there's gonna be a science test soon?»

— «Yep, i do.» - replied Damien, seemingly overwhelmed; he tenses his lips. I feel a bit nervous about that. — «I assume you need help with that?»

— «Yeah.. I-If you don't mind of course!»

— «Wellll, i got some time on my hands, soo... Okay, let's meet at my house today, right after we finish with shcool.»

- «Okay!»

Damien was about to walk away, but he stopped and turned around to tell me one last thing: «Hey uhh, don't forget to bring a few additional books for this, mkay?»

I nodded. I really didn't know what books to bring exactly; it'd be reasonable to ask, but i was kinda afraid i'd bother him a bit too much. Guess i'll figure it out on my own...

Me and Damien finally reached his house. To my surprise, he didn't live that far from me. Thanks to this, I brought more textbooks, which were dusted in my closet for a long time already. I remember these textbooks and I did not return in time, they were laying in my closet for almost a year. I guess in my dreams i'd use these books, and i'd read them from cover to cover, and become a science genius. But that didn't happen and that's why i am here.