Chapter 2 - The Bus Ride!

Early morning 8:00 A.M. 

"Honk! Honk! Honk! Honk!" Bus horns blared around their campus. All the students were excited to participate in different competitions, they were running, shouting, and entered into quarrels to get on to the buses. They will be heading to other schools and colleges to participate in the competitions they have registered with.

"Okay, students, please board your respective buses and take your seats" instructed their class teacher "Come on! here, students who are participating in Arts competition; get inside -A bus, Essay competition students; here get inside the B bus, Treasure hunt; get inside the C bus" Exclaimed the class teacher as usual on top of her voice. "Students do remember the Bus's letter, as you will be taken to the competitions and will be returning in the same bus, so don't ever try to split into other buses, got that?"
"Yes mam! yelled the students as rushing inside the buses to get their seats.

Each bus has a letter stuck in it's gigantic window, as it will be easier for students to catch up when they finish their competitions.
"Mam, but we haven't got our bus yet" questioned Mathew.
"Ho! Yes, it seems your bus has to be late today. Could you please wait for a couple of minutes children, let me ask and get back to you" said the teacher and headed to the office to get the information about the bus.

 After a few minutes...

 Venkat started to talk, "Guys I came to know about this mysterious person who posted the letter"
"What?!" Yelled Priya.
"Yes, one of my neighbors saw him while he posted the letter, he told us the mysterious guy - he was wearing a mask, a blue mask... and was wearing a black glove. he said that the guy must be at least 150 cm in height"
"Then what happened?" Asked Priya, excited to know about that mysterious guy.
"That's it"
"Huh!..." said priya, her shoulders hunching, feeling the defeat.                                                      "Mathew, what's your opinion about the guy?" queried Venkat.                                                                      "To be honest I've no clue," said Mathe but deep inside he was still thinking about that mysterious person. 

Couple of minutes passed just like that. The teacher who went to assemble the details of the bus had not arrived yet. "Ahh!... It sucks; they knew to send the letter, but didn't know to send a bus for us," Yelled Priya, her hair stood straight.

"Honk! Honk!" After some time a bus came. The bus didn't have any letter on it to indicate that it's the bus for our lads to attend the competition. The driver was around 80 - 85 yrs old, he was fit though, anyone who sees him can say he is a fit grandpa, he had such a muscular body.
"Ahh.. Hello! Is this the bus for attending the competition - INVESTIGATION?" Questioned Venkat.
"Why? Don't you have eyes to look at?!" yelled the muscular old man.
"Aaah!" Everyone started to yell, his suddend and horrible voice petrified each of them.
"Why are you shouting like this?" queried the old man.
"What? We... shouting... Is this the way you speak to kids?" Questioned Venkat.
"Kids! You? Haahahahaha!" the old man burst into laughter.
"Hey! Stop it old man, did we crack a joke or what?" said Venkat with ire, his blood boiling.
"You need to learn how to speak with people you punk!" said the old man and continued     "What did you say! First you learn to speak old man," yelled venkat as if he is going to hit him, priya held his arms and paused him entering into a fight.                                                                                "Yes, this is the bus which has been allotted to pick you guys for the competition, come on get inside the bus, fast!" ordered the old guy, ignoring about venkat's stupidity, our frightened lads quickly got inside the bus, it's only then they came to know that there were many students inside the bus, there were children from different countries who had come to participate in this game. All three of them were in shock and were staring at the rest of the children.

"Please take your seats, my dear children" said a voice behind them. They turned to see to  whom that beautiful voice is beloged to. It was a lady who was in her thirties.
"Hello, my name is Isabella" she introduced herself to our lads. Her fair skin tone and golden blond hair didn't say that she belongs to India, her eyes were blue in color like a blue gem - crystal. She was wearing a plain red colored shirt and a pitch black skirt which was covered till her knees paired with black heels which was a perfect match for her dress.
"Hello Miss Isabella, I'm Venkat" said Venkat cheerfully.
"Hello Venkat," replied Isabella with a smile on her face. As usual Venkat started showing his teeth.
"See how he is staring at her," said Priya to Mathew, her possessiveness gave an entry.
"You belong to which country?" questioned Venkat.
"My native is France, but I was born in India"
"Ho, that's nice," said Venkat.

Priya can't withstand Venkat's takings, so she grabbed his shirt and took him to a seat and eventually made him settle with her. Isabella understood Priya's behavior and giggled.
"Nice to meet you Isabella, I'm Mathew" 
"Nice to meet you Mathew! Come take your seat; the bus will take off soon," She said. Mathew turned to grab his seat .

 " Ahh... I forgot to ask, do you have the letter that we sent to you?" said Isabella.

Mathew went through his pockets, but didn't find one, "Hey! Venkat, do you have the letter with you now?"
"Yeah, wait a minute, I'm coming" said Venkat, he gestured Priya to give him a way. Priya streched her hand indicating that she will hand it over to that foreign lady."Just give me the letter I will give it to her," said Priya.
"No problem, let me give it to her," Said Venkat... "Ouch! What is this for?" Priya smacked Venkat's head.
"Give me the letter!" Ordered Priya.
"Here it is," said Venkat and handed the letter by rubbing his head. Priya handed the letter to Isabella. Isabella carefully went through the letter and returned it to them. They took their respective seats.

Priya and Venkat were sitting together and Mathew was in the adjacent row next to them. There was a girl who had already reserved her seat, resting her head on the window...