Dinner Preparations

Excitement filled the air as Robert Austen returned home to share the news of a successful meeting with the Blakes. With a broad smile, he gather Margaret and Lily in the living room, eager to share the news with them.

"Lily, Margaret,"Robert began, his voice full of pride, "our partnership with the Blakes is official!!! We are going to celebrate it with a dinner party at our house next week."

Margaret's eyes sparkled with joy as she embraced her husband, while Lily's face also lit up with excitement. "That's wonderful news, Dad!", she exclaimed, her minds already racing with thoughts of the celebration.

As the days pass, anticipation grew in the Austen household. Margaret remains busy planning a lavish menu, selecting the finest dishes to serve to their esteemed guests. Meanwhile, Lily found herself faced with the challenge of choosing the perfect outfit for the occasion.

Scouring through her wardrobe, Lily tried a lot of dresses, each vying for her attention. In the end, she settled on a sleek black dress that is adorned with delicate lace, its elegant silhouette flaunting her slender figure. With a satisfied nod, she resolved to make a lasting impression on the Blakes.

On the day of the dinner, their household buzzed with activity as the preparations were in full swing. The aroma of the savory dishes wafted through the air, mingling with the soft music playing in the background. After getting herself ready, Lily helped her mother in putting the final touches on the dinner table, arranging fresh flowers in the antique and graceful centerpiece.

As the clock tick by, excitement reaches a whole new level. The Austen family awaited their guests, eager to share the joy of this newfound partnership.

Little did they know, the evening would be filled with laughter, fun and a promise of a brighter future ahead. As the Blakes crossed the threshold of Austen house, they were met with warmth and hospitality, making a great start of the collaboration and lasting friendship.