Megumin-Ex: The Useless Sacrifices

Start from the beginning

"You need to watch out for the word that is coming out of your mouth..." Raven facepalm herself at her mentor.

"Those two have the potential to become our strongest firepower if we can utilize their asset to their fullest..." He walked to the edge of the building.

Raven ignores the unconscious sexual harassment.

"And what better than being this age. Easily manipulated and we just need to make sure they are bound by our control...we just need to crush them emotionally."

Those cruel words come out so casually. Raven is already used to this...she knows how cruel and disgusting this person is... he's not a human nor does he have any humanity in him.

"That yunyun girl, she have many ability that can be used in multiple situation...while the megumin...a one trick pony yet destructive...what holding her back is her foolish mindset."

He probably already did analysis on those two.

"Yunyun though strong in her arsenal but weak to the mind... megumin have strong mentality...but easily crush when a certain condition meet."

He clench his hand over them." Those two will be a good addition to the world serpent."

"Sorry but I already promised to bring them back to their caretaker." Raven tells him which he laugh.

"And? Look at me raven." She did while raising her eyebrows. " Do I look like I Care about your silly promise."

Raven held her urge to kill this man... though it will be useless due to her knowing that this man is...sigh.

"You belong to the world serpent...and do your job...or... would you like me to choose..." No matter how people see it, it is definitely a threat which she grit her teeth.

She can't do anything...if she runs away, he just chases her until the end of the world.

Raven knows that she is not a good person...she definitely knows what he got in his mind.

Either she sacrificed those three or the children in the orphanage... knowing his nature. He might go for both.

Another point to his cruelty... he's giving her the choice to choose. A manipulative bitch he is. He knows that raven still has her humanity which is why he decided to mess with her.

She feels quite ironic...in order to save people you have to sacrifice people. In order to save one life you have to sacrifice 100 and reverse.

Can she...she already done so many things...

"Do whatever you want." With those words raven disappears leaving a black feather.

The kids in the orphanage, she already knows them for about a year now while those three are only a few months.

Those kids represent the future of humanity...she decided to let go of three in order to save many.

Her actions can't be considered good nor bad especially in this messed up world. In order to survive you have to be the most cruel you can.

There's nothing beautiful about this world to her eyes.

She is not some hero of justice that wants to save everyone...she is just a weak and normal human who can do nothing.

She can only...hope that they forgive her.

Sometimes fate is just too cruel.

_________________________________

[Two days later]

Megumin, darkness and yunyun are walking together after finishing buying the grocery that raven have a list for them to buy.