Chapter 40 : Danger

Comenzar desde el principio

Hobi: hello babe.

Yj : someone is following me hobi.

Hoseok quickly become alert hearing this.

Hobi : Where are you?

Yj : I heading towards local market, as it is crowded place.

Hobi : good, keep it up already. Don't be afraid ok. I will right there ok.

Yoonji with calm mind start driving, call was still connected. Hoseok keeping her  calm. But it seems like people in the cars understand Yoonji did notice them. They speed up there car.

Yj : hobi they understand I noticed them. (Her voice was filled with fear).

Hobi : calm down I am on the way love just keep it up speed your car in the same directions I am in same direction I am coming to you only.

Yoonji speeds up her car, that when the other car just behind her's. That car hit back of the her car twice. Yoonji trying her best to balance the car and keep speeding it.

When the other car came besides her, she looked there in horror. That car driver begins to push her out of main road. She had tears in her eyes. She doesn't know what to do.

That when the car again pushed her making it hit on light pole present on road. Making her hit on car window, glass broke down piercing on her skin which completely filled with blood and head hit on the pole. That car about to hit her car again to kill her. Yoonji looks at it with teary eyes and heavy eyelids and trembling lips .

Yj : is it the end? (She takes a deep breath)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That when a car comes and hits the car with full force making it that car to fall far getting upside down because of force

The another car was completely surrounded by other big cars.

From of the car Hoseok come running to Yoonji. Take her in his arms slowly caress his face.

Hobi :nothing will happen ok, you will be fine. I will let anything happens to you love. Hmmm (he said with teary eyes and trembling lips)

He pick her up in bridal style and take her in his car .

Hobi : nearest hospital fast. Nothing to you my love ok you will b-be fine . I-I ma-make it r-right .

He was crying badly, his hands and clothes were soaked in Yoonji's blood. He keep kissing her forehead.

Yoonji : lo-love (he called him in low voice)

Hobi : y-yes love hmm. (He speaks with a trembling voice )

Yj :I-I l-love you s-so m-much. (She light hold his hands and place kiss on it)

Hobi : I love y-you too, I w-will love you f-forever.

Yj : some-thing ha-happens to me o-or I ma-made i-

Hobi :SHUT UP un-understand you (his breathe was getting heavy making difficult for him speak) I w-will not let any-anything to you. You promised me that we will get marry. Y-you will my Mrs. Jung hmm. Wha-what ab-about that huh? We will kids together Mrs. Jung. Don't y-you hmm. (He connected their forehead together and the tear drop fell on her face from Hoseok's eyes)

Yj : Mrs.Jung it's so pe-peaceful to hear that love. Our kids.

Yoonji eyes were getting heavy, she wants to eyes when but seeing her loves condition she can't able she trying her best not close her eyes.

But with passing very second it's become harder for her to keep her eyes open. A tear slight down from her eyes.

Yj : I will always love you Mr. Jung

She whisper those words before closing her eyes .

Hobi : love please don't close your eyes, please don't we are here. You will be fine. You can't break our promises. Please love.

They reached to hospital and yoonji was quickly taken to emergency room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung in his room, waiting for Jungkook to come out of bathroom taking bath.

Tae : I said we should bath together it saves water. But no one listens intelligent person. Aish.

He is in his thoughts when his phone rang, it's hansung.

Tae : hello

Han : Mr. Kim actually when I was heading up home I saw Mr. Jung going somewhere he seems in hurry, tensed. Seems like he is not fine.

Jungkook come out of bathroom.

Tae : is it, I will take to Mr. Jung. Thank you for informing.

Jk : what happened hubby?

Tae : Hansung was saying he saw Hoseok going somewhere very tensed hurried.

Jk : is it? Let me call?

Jungkook picked his phone to call him.

Jk : hello hyung, you alright? Something happened?

Hobi : k-kookie (he sobbed)

Jk : what happened hyung? (He asked being all worried hearing him crying)

Hobi : yoo-yoonji s-she, pl-plese come to Seoul Hospital.

Jk : I am coming please hold yourself.

Tae : what happened bun?

Jk : yoonji noona is in the hospital. (Taehyung's eyes wided) I have to go.

Tae : I will come to

Jk : hubby you stay here. Please. I will call yoongi hyung. Please.

Tae : but bun-

Jk : I will call you the moment I will reach there alright. Please hubby.

Taehyung nodded with half-hearted. Jungkook call yoongi and went with him towards the hospital.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it
Stay tuned for the next part ☺.