Chapter 38 : With You [S.M]

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook was  sitting on Taehyung's lap whose face was snuggled into his neck and hands were massaging both boobies of Jungkook. Jungkook eyes were closed feeling it. But something click on his mind.

Jk : why don't you tell me before that you actually remember our interaction hmm. Both of us going to Nasam tower together you remember everything all the time.

Tae : you read my general you know I remember you to be exactly I never forget you.

Jk : then when I was trying to make you remember that like a fool. When you never forget anything. (He was looking like a someone drink his banana milk).

Tae : bun, you already know my reasons (try pull Jungkook closer again and move his hands towards those soft babies but hands got yanked making him whine )

Jk :I wasn't saying you were supposed to tell you used be my secret admirer no I just wanted know if you remember our happy moment at school time Or not.

Tae : I was thinking to tell you that.

Jk : when?

Tae : when my reports will come after that I made mind to tell you but all this happen.

Jk : but still you didn't  , I felt bad that you didn't let me know.

Tae : well, in that case you also didn't tell me that it's you who asked eomma for getting marry to me.

Jk : THAT A BETRAYAL TO ME, Jin eomma said he will never tell you. That wrong.

Tae : you hide one thing from me I hide one thing from you that is equal.

He pulled him close from front and snuggled his into his chest

Jk : no your and mine situation were different. Have to do that otherwise you would marry that Anna. (Said with pout)

Tae : why would I will marry to Anna? (He said in confusion)

Jk : but Roy told me that for business purpose you both guys gonna get married. (He said in small confused voice)

Tae : well, Roy did suggest that I should  get  married to his sister for business purposes but I can't I have value for an emotional  relationship special "husband and wife" Marriage is pure I can't do that. I thought about it when I was getting married to you but I can't even that time I already arranged paper for  contract marriage but can't bring myself to give them to you I even felt disgusted towards myself to think of that , specially  to the person I love Jungkook. And you're saying I will marry Anna for business purposes (he caresses his cheek)

Jk : you never thought to marry Anna.

Tae : never in the wildest dream, yeah I thought to make her an employee in company as she was studying business. so I take her number but later it felt useless so throw it along with marriage contact paper.

Jungkook was in alter shock, how can Roy can go this down he used his own sister for all this. He felt disgusted with that thought. And guilty too for misunderstanding Taehyung. (You all should who accused this innocent man)

Tae : it's just a misunderstanding bun leave it ok. ( He caress his cheek and peck his lips and but to get his nipples in his mouth )

Jk : wait (he moved back from Taehyung, who whined when he wasn't able to kiss him ) my reason was said, what about you, what you gonna say huh? You still didn't get permission Mr.

Tae : Do I need one (he seductively touches his neck hands going under when Jungkook hold it put it away)

Jk : No you should get punished for that you are  hurt  me a lot I was hurt knowing you don't remember me . (Said with a pout)