CHAPTER 1- A SUSPICIOUS LETTER!

It was early morning 7:45 a.m. it's a peek time for school students to go to their school. Some may go with a joy in their face, some with irritated face and many with a boring face... How about you?! Did you enjoyed you school days?

Kids were jumping here and there; shouting while running. Some were fighting for the swings out there, to play it as long as they could, Some were even fighting for the seesaws, and there was a colossal queue for the slide, only few kids were on the monkey bar.

A boy who was too small, wished to hung the monkey bar, his mom was helping him, she held his hips and lifted him up to hold the bar, the lad slowly held the bar on both hands, his mother ensuring whether he held it properly to eliminate the risk of falling, she then left her hands, the little and innocent heart enjoyed hanging in the bar and said in joy "ma ma ! see I can do it! See I can hold another bar too!" the kid said as he moved from one bar to another.

A girl who was wearing a donning round specs was watching all this from sitting on a bench. Her right hand adorned with sleek smartwatch. She wore a cream colour shirt paired with a dark navy-blue skirt, a pair of cut shoes featuring a delightful brown glittered puppy against a sleek black backdrop adding a touch of playful elegance to her style.

"Where is Mathew?" she asked with infuriated voice.

"Priya just relax! You know about him, right? He is always like that," replied a boy who was sitting beside her, adjusting his curly hair which held along the wind's direction, his muscles look tired due to heavy workouts which he did in the early morning. It's only due to his heavy workouts and proper food he is taller among his friends, he is 170 cm.

"Yes, you're right. But...," Her eyes were searching for her friend to arrive.

"Morning!" Both heard a voice from behind.

"Ahhh! Don't you do this again, my heart skipped a beat," she said, her hands held her chest for a moment and left a short breath, she tried to get back to the reality. She started to speak "Don't you comb your hair? If you do like this then you will soon look like an Aghori, I'm telling you do keep this in mind."

Yes, his pitch - black hair touches his forehead, remaining uncombed he usually leaves his hair as it is, he is not particularly muscular and has a fair skin tone.

"Alright! finally you came here, let's start then, so here's our first step," Said Venkat, Priya's cousin. He looked energetic despite of his heavy workouts he did early morning, as they are going to participate in a competition which is new to them and haven't heard a competition like this before in their entire life, it's called as "Investigation." They didn't came to know about who is conducting it and why they are conducting it. They even asked about the competition to their teacher and headmasters but they too had no clue.

Suddenly a voice interrupted, it's Priya who was standing beside Venkat, "I'm happy that you have figured out, Wednesday is a day, in a week" Started kidding him, as he missed to add the Wednesday's plan when he prepared the timetable to train for the competition.

"Completed?!" Said Venkat, his face showing no reaction at all. Priya somehow tried to control her laughter. "I've prepared a schedule for today, so we are going to gather some information about the organisation which is conducting this competition"

"IDIOT!" said Priya in a slurred voice.

"What?" said Venkat.

"Nothing... But how? It's impossible, I mean... No one knew about the organisation and more over I can't even believe a competition like this exist in our world." replied Priya believing that her mind voice hasn't intruded his cousin's ears.