CHAPTER 14 - (SK) Busted!

Jungkook's brain was in haywire thinking how Taehyung had the music sheets. It was the only copy and siya ang may hawak non. He lost it at the library the first time he borrowed it. It was even confirmed more when Jimin said siya ang nagrecord nito don sa library.

Wait, I remember now... Her scent is so familiar because it's the same scent lingering inside that corner of the library every time I sleep there. The same scent was also there when I lost the music sheets. I swear I saw a shadow nang magising ako. Was it Taehyung?

The kiss!!! In my dream!!! It was also that same scent I smelt when I wake up. And wait!!! Wait!!! Wait!!! The kiss in my car yesterday, I now know... It's the same scent... Is that why I felt a different connection and familiarity? Could it be?...

Litong-lito si Jungkook sa mga naiisip niya. He can't even think straight if those kisses could possibly be real and not just in his dreams.

Posible ba yun? And sh*t! I also had the same dream in her study room nung nakatulog ako! Sh*t... What's going on?!

He wanted to confront Taehyung.

Are those kisses just in his dreams or a reality that he had no idea???

"Taeh?" He looked at her, and Taehyung was just avoiding his gaze. Kinuha nito ang folder sa kanya.

"Uhm, I don't know what you're talking about Jungkook. Let's go?" Taehyung summoned all her courage to act normal as much as possible in front of Jungkook.

She's not ready... She's not ready to lose him when he just became her friend. Kakasimula pa lang ng pagkakaibigan nila and she's so grateful for it... pero para namang mauudlot na agad.

But shouldn't I be honest to him since kaibigan nya ako, di ba? Ugh! Pero paano? I can't bare what he'll say to me.

Jungkook clearly saw Taehyung's nervousness. She was flustered and her hands slightly trembled holding the folder with the music sheets.

Given the time and people around them, Jungkook thought it through that it's not the right time to clarify and resolve the issue that involves the only two of them.

"Let's go. Yoongi, ikaw na maghatid kay Jimin ha." Jungkook said as he followed Taehyung palabas ng orphanage.

Walang imik na naglakad si Taehyung palabas. Ni hindi na niya kinausap ang mga staff bago pa man umalis. She was drifted to her worries now that the truth is about to come out.

Jimin caught up with her to say goodbye. "Taeh, I'll go ahead na ha. Sasabay na ako kina Yoongi at Hoseok... Are you okay?"

"Huh?... Uhm, oo. Okay lang ako Min. Thank you for the help today ha. Ingat." Taehyung awkwardly bade goodbye to Jimin and to the other two guys, avoiding eye contact with Jungkook.

Nang makasakay na ang tatlo, she head for the gate.

"Sa'n ka pupunta?" Napahinto si Taehyung nang marinig ang boses ni Jungkook.

Walang lingon siyang sumagot dito.

"Huh? I'm going home na. S-sige. B-bye." Nauutal niyang sabi sa kaba. She took another step towards the gate.

"I'm sending you home Taehyung. Yun ang usapan di ba?" He asked her habang tumango naman nang dumaan na palabas ang sasakyan ni Yoongi.

"N-no n-need. Thank you nga pala." Hindi pa rin siya tumitingin dito.

"Take one more step o kakargahin kita papasok ng sasakyan." It was a harmless threat but still sent shivers to Taehyung when she heard Jungkook said it. "Come here, ihahatid na kita."