CHAPTER 4 - (SK) First Task

After that embarrassing moment with Chef Ryan, she led Jungkook to her study. It was her mom's study room before that she assumed to take care. She usually stays in that place when she longs for a mother's love. And there she started to develope her love for books.

"This room's great

"This room's great." Jungkook complimented the study room that made Taehyung smile. She's happy someone appreciates her Mom's memories.

"Thanks. And please forget about everything that had happened earlier. That was so embarrassing." Taehyung asked as she cleared the table for them to start working, hiding her blush.

"It's fine. Nakakatawa nga eh." Jungkook said remembering the scene of Taehyung na hinahabol ang kanyang Tita Riri.

He saw a different side of her.

"Just shut up. Here, dito mo lagay yang laptop mo." She pointed the wide table. "I'll go change muna."

She didn't wait for him to answer. Mabilis niyang tinakbo ang kanyang kwarto to change into comfortable clothes.

Jungkook was already working on his laptop when Taehyung came back. He tried hard not to look at her clothes, shorts and a huge shirt. It was not the usual clothes she wears at the university.

She's still so pretty with those baggy clothes.

"What?" Taehyung noticed him quite and just typing away.

"You're barefoot." Jungkook still did not look at her, not even a glance.

"So?" Naupo siya sa pahabang sofa and opened her own laptop.

"Are you really like this?" Jungkook asked again as she looked so comfortable with her crossed legs and woking on her laptop.

"Anong ibig mong sabihin?" She tried to ignore him although she's curious bakit nagtatanong ito ng ganon. "Are you thinking I'm pretending? What for? Do you expect me to dress up in my home?"

"Kind off. Tsaka are you really like that sa mga kasambahay mo?"

"Well about earlier, yeah. They're good people kahit sinabi mo pang I'm a lazy ass and no brainer. They care for me alot." She smiled remembering having her growing up memories with them. Sila pa nga umi-escort sa kanya every recognition sa school.

Jungkook felt guilty when he said those to Taehyung before. He may have a temper coming from being a Jeon, but he fights fair..

"My apologies."

"Kalimutan mo na yun. Kung ano man narinig mo about me, it's up to you to believe it naman eh. And I wouldn't care whatever you think of me." She tried to dismiss the topic. Hindi siya sanay pag-usapan ang mga personal na bagay. Ngunit kahit gaano pa niya gustong ipagsawalangbahala ang naririnig niya tungkol sa kanya, it still stung a bit. "Now what's my part? Pinuntahan mo pa talaga ako to make sure I'll do my part?"