CHAPTER 9 - (SK) Let Me Say Sorry- JK

Taehyung didn't see it in her, the strength to fight with that b*tch... They've been like that all her existence in the uni kahit sabihin pang anak siya ng may-ari. Everyone knew she's an outcast in the family, so it didn't matter if she's a Kim. Some even said maybe she's adopted.

The only thing that's new to her was one thing. Bakit sinalo ni Jungkook ang sampal na para sa kanya?

She might have been curious to what could be the answer... but their story ended there.

We're just case study partners. That's it and that's done.

She stood outside the campus, waiting for the taxi she booked

She stood outside the campus, waiting for the taxi she booked. Agaw pansin pa rin siya kahit sa labas ng uni, maybe because of her situation. She covered her face with a mask to hide her busted lip.

As soon as she noticed the taxi, mabilis siyang lumapit dito. As she was about to open the door, narinig niya ang malakas na tunog ng isang motorsiklo, a big bike parked in front of the taxi.

Jungkook? Taehyung knew exactly who it was kahit nakahelmet pa ito. He has that bad boy aura.

Hindi niya ito pinansin, malay nya ba kung siya ang pakay nito. Iniwas niya ang kanyang tingin nang hubarin nito ang suot na helmet at napako ang titig nito sa kanya.

"Ms. Kim." Tawag nito sa kanya.

"Did I forget something? Tapos naman na tayo sa presentation Mr

"Did I forget something? Tapos naman na tayo sa presentation Mr. Jeon. I just need to head home." She asked, pretended to be uninterested kahit maraming nagsusulpotan na mga tanong sa kanyang utak.

Jungkook had been the first student she'd been talking in repeat and it felt weird for her. Ayaw naman niyang umasa o kahit gustohin man lang na madugtongan ang konting pinagsamahan nila... Because?... Jungkook is already too much for her. She can't stand another pain in the ass CEO like her brother.

Her only prospect of a friend would be Jimin.

"Wait! I need to talk to you Ms. Kim." Jungkook stopped her again from getting inside the taxi.

"There's nothing more to talk about Mr. Jeon. I need to go... I can't keep this taxi waiting." She pulled the door open and got inside. "Pasensya na po Kuya."