𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-30

Start from the beginning

"you're right. I will go.", aradhya replied excitedly.

aradhya came outside while laughing and saw a boy sitting with vivaan and rishab but not able to see his face.

Aradhya's POV-

Who is he?? He looks similer to someone... but whome? lemme see him..

and before i could reach him, he suddenly turn his face towards me.

I saw his face and he is-

"AGASTAYYY~", i shout out loud i know but i'm way too happy after seeing him.

I scan him through my eyes if he is ok or not and i cupped his face with my hands then ask, "are you ok? how you came here? d-did he hurt you? tell me i gonna kill him if he did anyth-", rishab cut me in between.

"are mujhe toh aap kuch bolne nahi deti atleast uski toh sun lijiye ek baar, itne questions to UPSC main bhi nahi puchte honge.", looking everywhere but not her.

(hey, you don't let me say anything, atleast, listen to him once, even UPSC wouldn't have asked so many questions.)

why he always talk in between?? such a red flag this lol!!

and everyone giggle on his statement, "aap bohut bolte hai, chup rahiyee.", aradhya replied while looking at him.

(You talk a lot, keep quiet.)

"ek aapke samne hi toh main bolta hu aur usme bhi aap.", he lowered his head and make a sad face.

(I speak in front of you and you also in that.)

aww! such a baby.. how i get him? pata nahi konse vart rakhe honge maine.

(I don't know what fast I might have observed.)

"acha jayda bolenge ab toh main kal ki voh pictures dikha dungi.", i look at kiara and we both laugh.

(ok you will speak more now, so I will show you those pictures of yesterday.)

Author's POV-

"konsi pictures?", vivaan and agastay ask.

(which pictures?)

"khabardar jaan, voh pictures nahi... hmari jaan nikal jayegiii~", rishab replied in pleasing tone.

(Be careful dear, not those pictures... my life will gone out.)

"ab toh dikhaungi, bada maaza aa raha tha na mujhe pareshan karne main", aradhya replied and run while showing him, her phone. Rishab is trying to catch her.

(Now I will show you, you were having a lot of fun troubling me.)

"aap hi bata dijiye hme bachaa, ye konsi pictures ki baat kar rahe hai?", vivaan asked in kiara's ears in deep voice which gives shiver to her spines.

(you tell us, which pictures are they talking about?)

Agastya fold his hand on his chest, "yaha sabka romance chal raha hai aur main? main kya kar raha hu yaha? uff.", he murmured.

(everyone is having romance here and me? What am I doing here?)

"m-mujhe nahi p-pata, main c-chai layi", and run towards kitchen.

(I don't know, I will brought tea.)

"ab yeh kyu bhag gayi.", he face palm himself.

(now why did she run away.)

Vivaan stand and take a deep breath, "ruk jao dono" and they both become statue at their place, kiara is peaking from the kitchen.

(stop you both.)

"tum dono kabse bhage jaa rahe ho.. ye mera ghar hai naa ki koi racing competation.", vivaan signal aradhya to show pictures and stand in front of her so she can hide behind him.

(how long have you both been running away.. this is my house and not some racing competition.)

"m-meri b-biwi se aaise b-baat mat karo, v-vivaan.", rishab said while stuttering because he is scared of him as he know he become very dangerous in anger.

(don't talk to my wife like that, vivaan.)

"alee, par main aapki biwi ko nahi aapko keh raha hu mr. aggarwal.", vivaan said while crossing his hand on his chest.

(but I am telling you to , not your wife mr. aggarwal.)

"ahh!", vivaan shout as kiara came and twist his ears while standing on her toe due to his height.

"bachaa chhodiye, dard ho raha hai.", vivaan said in pain.

(bachaa leave, its paining.)

"dard ho raha hai? aap jo ye rishab ko pareshan kar rahe hai uska kya? hum dekh rahe the sab kuch ki kaise mere devar ji ko pareshan kara jaa raa hai.", putting her one hand on her waist and twisting his ear more with her other hand.

(Its paining? What about you troubling Rishab? I was seeing how my brother-in-law is being troubled.)

"I-I'm sorry babu!", and she leave his ear when aradhya suddenly shout.

"see this jiju.", aradhya showing pictures of her with rishab.

"aur haa hame nahi pata apni height choti kar lijiye, aapki vajah se hamare pair main dard ho jata hai.", and left to bring tea for them.

(And yes, we don't know, reduce your height, because of you our legs get pain.)

"kitni illogical baat karti hai ye, koi nahi hamari hi toh hai chalta hai chalta hai.", vivaan murmured and start looking at their pictures.

(She talks so illogically, nevermind she is mine, it's okay, it's okay.)

"pyaar insaan se kya kya karva sakta hai," he giggled while seeing those pictures.

(What can love do to a person.)

"mard apni manpasand aurat ke liye kuch bhi kar sakta hai.", risha replied while looking at her.

(A man can do anything for the woman he loves.)

"ahem ahe-.... leave it now tell me what exactly happen their, how you change the groom and agastay?", aradhya asked.

kiara put tray with cup of tea on tea table, "so everything starts from-"

To be continued

so what happen that day? how they change the groom?
TARGET- 30 comments and 300 votes.
~LOVE YOU ALL~
follow me on instagram for spoilers or edits related to my books,
ID- @lizcwre