𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-4

~..पर अजनबी
अपना मुझे तू लगा..~

Kiara's POV-

I am feeling bad because he is causing so much trouble because of me. But why am I feeling like my own home even in someone else's home? He is metting me for the first time, right? Where my own people have betrayed me so much, how can I expect anything from anyone else?
"Just stop this thing kiara" I said to myself and get up from the bed.

I went to take a bath but I didn't have any clothes, then I remembered he had told me to take them from his closet.

I took a white oversized t-shirt and black shorts from his closet and left hair open.

I sat on the bed remembering the old moments which I spent with Aryan. Did those eyes speak lie? Was everything he did till now was all lie? How can anybody change that much quickly?

flashback

Author POV-

Today is kiara's birthday and 12 at night Aryan is outside her house. He call kiara and ask her to came outside her house quickly. She went their as she's so sleepy. And the moment she say aryan sitting in car and waiting for her with cake and bouquet.

Imagine aryan-

And she start dancing like a baby

And she start dancing like a baby. They both click alote cute pictures and he gifted her a huge teddy bear even warn teddy to not came so close to her cutely and she left a chuckled.

The day the celebrate by going on amusement park, movie date, dinner date.

flashback end

I smile like a fool by remembering the old memory but my thoughts were interrupted by a door opening. There is a boy at the door who gave me a tray of food.

Author's POV-

He went to the his bedroom room and when he looked at her sitting on the bed in his clothes which are looking so small and cute in them. A huge smile appear on his face after looking her. He god knows how many time wish for this moment.

"why are you laughing?" she innocently asked. "N-nothing" he said with little stuttering and put the tray of food on bed beside her.

"Aap thak gai hongi kuch kha lijiye" he said as she's going to eat but suddenly he remember medicines given by doctor. "Rukiye zara, vo aapko dawai leni h" he said. "dawai.. konsi dawai?" she asked with confussion write on all her face.

[You must be tired, eat something] [wait a minute, you have to take madicine] [medicine.. which medicine?]

"Are vo aapka blood pressure high ho gaya tha isliye doctor ne di thi.. kaha tha khana khane se pehle leni h.." he said and give her medicine. She took the medicine comfortably.