Chapter 01: Is this a dream?

When Zhang Yuning was dazed, she felt someone pressing against her and smelled an intoxicating fragrance.

She tried hard to open her eyes, but her eyelids were too heavy. Just when she barely opened them, she heard someone asking in her ear: "Do you want it?" A heart-stirring

voice softened Zhang Yuning's heart, and she could only My whole body felt sore and weak, being held tightly by someone.

She seemed to have lost control and was lost in a beautiful dream. Although I couldn't see clearly who was around me, I enjoyed unparalleled happiness. Zhang Yuning has lived for 28 years, but she has never experienced this feeling. She has never liked anyone, and she never expected that the person she met for the first time would be a woman.

Who is this woman? The faces were blurry and blurry, but they felt very close, as if they had known each other in a previous life. The two of them were like old acquaintances who hadn't seen each other for a long time. There was no sense of strangeness or conflict, only incomparable intimacy.

Could it be that his single attribute is due to his sexual orientation? It was the first time I had this kind of dream, and it felt very good, even a little bit hard to stop.

But...didn't she just pry open the door of Chi's fifth-layer machine and fall into a trap?

its not right! This sense of reality and intimacy with people doesn't seem like a dream.

Zhang Yuning woke up suddenly, sat up in shock, and found herself in a very spacious transparent bedroom. To be precise, it was like a glass box. Through the glass, you could see the kitchen, living room, and study room at a glance, a fully open and spacious space. , there is a miniature golf course, and you can see the garden extending out. It is so luxurious that it is indescribable. You can't even see where the door is. It seems to be open in all directions, and it seems to be completely enclosed.

This may be a house full of technology. There may be many intelligent things hidden in invisible places, monitoring every move of the people inside.

After Zhang Yuning looked around, she felt that there was someone else beside the bed. The woman in front of her was huddled pitifully in the corner, looking at her timidly. There were tears in the corners of her eyes, and she covered them with her hands, looking flawless.

Her first reaction was that she had really slept with someone, but when she took a closer look, wasn't this woman Chi Nian, the daughter of the Chi family?

But this morning, she just saw the report on TV that Chi Nian disappeared after a car accident. What's even more bizarre is that a month ago, Zhang Yuning encountered a car accident on Pingma Avenue. When she was trying to save someone, she was knocked unconscious with a stick. Later she learned that it was Chi Nian who was involved in the car accident.

The Qingqing Chi family engaged in infighting, and because of their own meddling, they were kicked as a stumbling block. Thinking of this, Zhang Yuning became angry.

She had to take revenge and was knocked unconscious by the powerful Chi family. She originally thought about letting it go, but she didn't expect that the news of Miss Chi's disappearance came out. This should be a drama between the Chi family and the brother and sister fighting among themselves to seize the family property.

Since she had accidentally gotten into this trouble, of course she couldn't let it go to waste. She could take advantage of the trouble in the Chi family to find out what was going on for the Chi family's rival, the third Miss Xiao, her financial backer.

So, she picked up her IT and lock-picking skills and went to snoop around in the hidden mansions of the Chi family. However, when she broke open the door, which was as difficult as climbing to the sky, she fell directly into a secret compartment. , and then fainted.