My Life

Mara's Pov.

"Faster, faster, Dammit Caleb, faster!" I screamed at him as he pounded into me from behind. Studying my self with the bedhead as he followed my command. "Ahh, ahh, that's it!" I moaned but couldn't ignore the fact that there were tears in my eyes falling softly. The sex was good. At first, it worked. I forgot about the betrayal with the start of these sex but now I noticed I can't seem to forget. The sex was no longer working in taking my mind off. Delvis or whatever his name hurt me to the core. More than a guy would cheat of his girl. He stole my money and everything. I was lucky I pushed the five hundred million dollars into my trust fund. He couldn't touch that, but he stole almost equally to five hundred million dollars. Money my Mum Claire and I had made since my other mum and dad died. We were shocked to see how much we made, which was estimated when he stole it with his sister Jane. I just couldn't stop, and what I hated most was that I still had feelings for him. That was why a cute guy like Caleb would be pounding me from behind, and I'd still have tears in my eyes. I couldn't stop. "Ahh Mara, fuck, I love you!" Caleb groaned. Huh?, [Mara, I love you] a flash occurred. No,no .
"Stop, stop!" I sobbed. "What?" Caleb said quickly getting out of me. " I said stop. Stop!" I sobbed more. "What's wrong Mara?" He asked with a calm tone. I hated it . It reminded me of him so much. I hated that. "Get out!" I screeched through my sobs. Holding the covers to my chest. Caleb looked confused but he started to dress up. I continued sobbing on the bed. When Caleb was fully dressed, he turned to me ."Call me when you need me ok, I'm always here for you," He said. "I don't care. I said get out!" I screeched. "No!" He shouted. I flinched back. "Huh?" I asked confused. "Yes, I won't tolerate that you use me for sex and when you fed up you suddenly want me out. I'm not him Mara!, I'm Caleb, the right guy who didn't want to notice. So I will not be here for you to treat me like a piece of crap!... I deserve better," He said. The tears in my eyes couldn't stop partly because I knew what he was saying was true and that I hated the fact that I didn't notice him. That I didn't pick Caleb, that I fell for the wrong person. I broke down.
I hated it. Weak, pathetic, useless, scammed, naive and broken.  Caleb stood there and watched as I cried my heart out. After sometime, he caved in and came to sit with me as I cried on his shirt. I hugged him tight as he said nothing, silence was all I heard.

"How's she?" I heard my Mum speak. "She actually slept for sometime now. Almost three hours. Without sex, very much of an improvement," I heard a voice say. I was drifting out of sleep and was tired and sore from all the sex. I got up from bed and decided to bath for a change. I took my morning coat and headed for the bathroom
That's when I saw him, through my window. He was smiling a little broadly and was waving. I tool my eyes off and rubbed them to make sure I was not hallucinating, which I had been doing lately. I turned to watch again and he was still there and from the far distance, the jerk was able to mouth 'I'm still here baby' I stepped back a little from shock and fear. The only thing that came to mind was to scream.  So I did. Caleb came rushing in ...

Caleb's Pov.
I was talking to Claire about how messed up the situation of Mara was. That's when I heard the scream. "What the..?" I shouted. "Mara, Mara, my baby!" Claire shouted rushing alongside me to her room. A figure caught my attention from outside. I went to look from a hallway window and saw him. Klintin/Delvis was standing there with a strange broad smile. I clenched my fist in anger as I rushed into Mara's room with Claire. There is was, drenched in sweat with fear in her eyes. She was holding a knife looking confused, scared, in fear and a surprising last emotion, determination. If he entered into her room, she'd kill him. With steady steps, I went closer to her.
"Mara, let me help you. But first give me the knife, Mara, Mara!" I said smoothly. "Yes , baby, please listen to him. Put the knife down ok, I'll protect you ok baby," Claire said also smoothly walking towards her. She raised her head to watch me with her wet and enlarged eyes and shook her head.She smiled and was bending down to place the knife on the bed...

"Mara!" "Mara!"...She I looked on with horror at the scene before me.

****************
What exactly does Klintin/Delvis want...
Let's find out .
Four more chapters to go babies!
Vote please 🙏