50|Aotori solo travel

Start from the beginning

Coach Washijo's eyes were deep, and the teacher beside him already understood what he meant and looked at him in astonishment: "What do you mean..."

"As long as he faces a powerful volleyball player and is recognized by Kobayashi Aotori as his opponent, even if he is just watching, Aotori...can become stronger?!"

Everyone was shocked when they heard this sentence.
Tendou opened his eyes unabashedly, tilted his head and looked curiously in the direction of the teacher and coach Washijo in front of him, and suddenly raised the corners of his mouth, with an undisguised smile on his face.
...indeed full of miracles...
Aotori-chan, if you continue like this, we will become numb, okay?
You have become one of Shiratorizawa's pillars.
If this continues, even if he, Wakatoshi-kun and the others have graduated, Shiratorizawa may—
——It will still be the strongest.
————————

Kobayashi Aotori stood there, watching the car drive away from him, and the strange feeling of being abandoned became even stronger.

He sniffed and threw away this strange thought in his mind, but it was not his fault that he had this thought. They are coming in a group, and now even the cheerleaders have returned to Miyagi.
——But he is still in Tokyo.

It was as if a group of people had left and the car left him behind.

Fortunately, he was not a child, and he quickly accepted this fact, hailed a taxi, and headed to the apartment building where the original Aotori's parents lived in Tokyo.

He couldn't predict the future, so he didn't bring a key. Fortunately, the door of that house was facial recognition.

When he arrived at the apartment building, it was very uninhabited. All the furniture was covered with a layer of cloth, so it was quite clean and tidy.

After settling down his food, clothing and accommodation for this summer vacation in Tokyo, he lay down on the bed in the second bedroom and exhaled a thick breath.

He took out his mobile phone and explained his decision in the chat box with Hibari Kyoya. He originally wanted to be a little polite, but thinking the other party were, he shouldn't be pretentious.

Unexpectedly, as soon as he sent a message here, Hibari Kyoya over there would reply within seconds. It was hard not to make people doubt what he was doing in class.

[Hibari Kyouya]: That’s great. You can come over when you are free in the afternoon. I will pick you up now.

Now?

Aotori sat up suddenly, still a little uncomfortable with being such an enthusiastic rich fan, not to mention——
——Aren’t you in class now?! Don't make me guilty!

[Kobayashi Aotori]: Is it still class time now? As a non-member of your school, would it be better for me to wait until after school to visit?

[Hibari Kyouya]: It doesn’t matter, no one (dare) to stop you, and no one stops me.

ha? After all, Fukurodani is a famous school in Tokyo. If the security is so bad. Aren't you afraid of bad guys plotting evil?

No wonder Hibari Kyoya has such a strong opinion of Fukurodani.
Aotori mistakenly thought he had learned the truth.
[Kobayashi Aotori]: ...Then let’s do it in the afternoon.
————
As a result, he set off now.
"Aotori-kun, are you here?"

Kobayashi Aotori nodded. After all, he was now Shiratorizawa's 'spy' in Tokyo. He still had to complete the organizational tasks seriously.

...Although he doesn't think he can get much information just by watching them play. After all, he is not Hinata, and he can get insights just by watching others play.

[Narrator: This is a lie.]

But Aotori didn't know whether he could see through the opponent's weaknesses. He only knew that he didn't want to socialize and communicate with anyone, let alone the protagonist group.
————
When he arrived at the school gate and looked at the heavily guarded school gate, Aotori didn't feel at all that this was a lax school.
He backed down somewhat.

He seems to be calm, but he is afraid of the possible social interaction. He is calculating at high speed in his mind, which is a hundred times harder than when doing math problems.
——In a sense, social interaction is indeed a much more difficult thing for Aotori than learning.

'Hmm... When you see the Fukurodani volleyball club soon, you must smile more.
Don't look too cold, try to be kind.
Then after saying hello, quickly hide in a corner. Don't make people look, and don't hang around to attract attention. The best result is to become a transparent person.'

Kobayashi Aotori has made up his mind, and now he is mentally prepared to visit the Fukurodani Volleyball Club!
————So Hibari Kyouya took him to visit the teaching building. It was clean and tidy, with only the teacher’s serious lectures coming from time to time. He also took Aotori to the science and technology study building, where he saw Fukurodani’s advanced equipment. The eerie laboratory then went to the landscape garden in the college, where Aotori was amazed at the various strange animals and plants inside.

Then they visited the cultural and entertainment building, comprehensive building, principal's office...eh.?!

Can I also visit the principal’s office? Hibari Kyoya also heard Aotori's surprised question. He paused for a moment and then showed a wry smile: "It's Okay. Because the principal of Fukurodani..."

"It's my dad."

“……!!!” !!!

Kobayashi Aotori was dumbfounded on the spot, and all the worries disappeared from his mind in an instant. He starts to imagine the title of his summer vacation.

[About the incident that the rich friend I met was the principal's son.]

[About the fact that the rival principal's son is actually a fan of mine.]

[About the incident where I used the back door to investigate my opponent.]
————
After receiving such explosive information, Kobayashi Aotori, who was accustomed to watching long-run drama TV series, had almost instantly imagined a large family drama in his mind.

Hiss - it's so bloody. It's so bloody.
My mom would love to watch it.

Hibari Kyoya next to him looked at Kobayashi Aotori's normal expression after hearing his identity and breathed a sigh of relief.

I thought that my identity would be an obstacle to supporting my idol...
——Little did he know that he was just shocked and speechless at the moment, and he was completely immersed in his script and was getting further and further away.

To a certain extent, Kobayashi Aotori and Shiratorizawa are equally capable of brainstorming.

Seemingly noticing that Kobayashi Aotori was a little absent-minded, Hibari Kyouya tilted his head slightly and rolled his eyes: "Shall I take Aotori-kun to the volleyball club?"

Is it finally here?
Aotori's straightened slightly. He had not forgotten the real purpose of coming to Fukurodani. Although he was being forced, he couldn't be too perfunctory.

...Anyway, just say hello a little, look kind, don't talk nonsense, and don't get kicked out.

He couldn't help but think of the treatment Hinata received after breaking into the training camp, and he felt a little frightened.

After saying goodbye to Hibari Kyouya, Aotori felt the hot weather, tugged on his collar irritably, took a deep breath, and slowly put his hand on the volleyball club's door——
——Going in!