31 Aotori on the past

It seemed that considering Kobayashi Aotori was about to participate in the IH National League with everyone in Shiratorizawa, Hinata was very considerate and stopped the tutoring on the first day, saying that he had found someone in the school who was willing to teach them.

After washing up, Kobayashi Aotori yawned and looked at the information interface that kept ticking on his phone, and he clicked on it with dead eyes.

...As expected, it was another double bombardment from Hinata and Ito.

Hmm... I thought before that since the two of them had the same personalities, they would probably get along easily, but I didn't expect that they would maintain a friendship after meeting.

But...the way these two bombarded him with text messages together made him almost think that they were born from the same mother!

Taking a deep breath, Kobayashi Aotori, who was good at complaining inwardly with a calm face, replied to the two's messages matter-of-factly.

He didn't know if he talked a little too much that day, which caused the two people to try to encourage him even if they had nothing to do it. He also suspected that these two people had mistakenly joined some mysterious organization such as the 'Aotori Fans Group'.

...Even he will feel embarrassed to some extent to be praised with such nonsensical enthusiasm.

Probably because these two people praised were not perfunctory, and almost all of them were things that happened--

[Ito]: Wow! Aotori-san, your notes are so neat. I couldn't bear to turn over the page when I was copying them!

[Ito]: As expected of Kobayashi Aotori, who is a  volleyball genius!

[You]: ...No, I don't think both have anything to do with the other. And please don't call me that.
----
[Hinata]: Mr. Dynamite!

[Hinata]: Mr. Dynamite is so handsome! Today we watched the match between Shiratorizawa and Seijoh a few days ago and discussed the details. Now we are watching Mr. Dynamite's highlights. Mr. Dynamite's take off at minutes three and seconds forty-two was so cool! /starry eye

[You]: ...No, even if you are accurate to the second, Hinata, I don't know which video you are watching.

I don't even know what's so interesting about my performance. His ears were slightly hot as he muttered.

But... this real feeling that someone is watching my every move on the court... is quite strange...

It was Ito before, but now there is another Hinata...?
No, that's not right!

He suddenly remembered something and his eyes widened suddenly.
What Hinata just said was not 'I', but 'we', which means...

Is everyone in Karasuno watching my highlights from the game?!

Being watched by a group of protagonists while playing?!

Even knowing them watching the replay is enough to make him collapse.

in normal games, ordinary spectators don't even stare at him, but now he has to be carefully analyzed by the key protagonists of this world--!

With a dull look on his face, he decisively threw away his cell phone, turned off the light, lay down, and covered himself with the quilt, all at once.

...In the dark night, those brown eyes stared at the dark ceiling. He couldn't help but swallow, and his Adam's apple rolled up and down.

Tonight is truly a day worth remembering he thought.