21|public opinion

Two figures quickly shuttled through the audience. With the combination of microphones and cameras, it was not difficult to tell that they were a reporter and her cameraman.

Reporter Ozawa hurried to the competition venue of Aoba Johsai. She missed Shiratorizawa's competition... Wow, she will be scolded by the editor!

Now it's almost too late even for Aoba Johsau..., although there won't be any big news worth paying attention to...
Suddenly, a burst of excited chatter penetrated her ears which were always raised high——

"As expected of Kobayashi Aotori, even in high school, he is still as strong as he was in middle school!"

"So, so cool... Even if he scores consecutively, his face doesn't change at all!"

"Hmph, now Shiratorizawa is truly invincible."

"Look, the team members on the opposite side were all stunned by Kobayashi Aotori's play. Even walking off the court was slow... I guess they don't know how to move their hands and feet... miserable."

Ozawa suddenly called out to her partner. With her keen sense of smell, this time it was not because she got any new  material, but because of a person's name——
Kobayashi Aotori!

This is a name she will never forget!
 That was the first time she lost for words in an interview, and it was also the first time she published a popular article!

She excitedly held down the audience passing by, startling them. However, when he turned around, he saw a woman with short hair wearing round glasses and an excited expression. Behind her stood a man holding a camera.

As if out of human instinct, the moment they saw the camera, the couple's originally impatient expressions immediately became calm, and they looked at Ozawa obediently: "What's the matter?"

"You...just mentioned Kobayashi Aotori?!" Ozawa said hurriedly, her eyes turning red with anxiety:
"What school?! Is the game over yet?! How is Kobayashi Aotori's performance??!"

Even though there was a camera in front of them, the couple were a little nervous. They forcibly broke away from Ozawa's tight wrist grasp and looked at her with a strange expression:
"You didn't know that Kobayashi Aotori entered Shiratorizawa?" He answered with a look of contempt.

The female companion spoke matter-of-factly and answered her second question: "Are you kidding? With Aotori Kobayashi and Ushijima Wakatoshi here, the game will of course be over quickly."

At this point, her excitement slowed down a bit and she made a thoughtful gesture: "As for the performance... I still remember the opening round of serving! Kobayashi-sama scored seven points in a row in one round!"

"Hey, hey... Why did you him so respectfully?" The boyfriend beside her complained dissatisfiedly, but he looked in aw, clenched his fists, and said excitedly to the camera:
"But... he scored seven points in a row! And the point at the end was given to them by Kobayashi-sama!"

"Hmm... It's more like ridicule, right? Hahaha! And why did you call him that way?"

Although the girl smile happily, her words were not so positive:
"After all, he can serve like that... and still be able to hit such a difficult failed service, it's like holding your chin up with that handsome face, and proudly saying: 'I gave this point to you.'"

Ozawa recorded their words meticulously, responding with 'hmm' while writing them down, watching the couple go from being reluctant at the beginning to being unable to stop at all.

At this moment, the 'arrogant' Kobayashi Aotori was in the lounge. After changing into his regular clothes, he followed everyone out of the venue, with Tendo's chirping words ringing in his ears.