45|it's okay

Huh...huh...
Kobayashi Aotori silently wiped the sweat from his chin and looked at Motoya Komori who was also extremely tired across from him.

The two of them save the ball back and forth. It can be said that apart from the two ace players, they are the two people who exercise the most.

Kobayashi Aotori is full of black question marks at this moment. Why?
Why should I play as libero?! Yamagata Hayato, what are you looking at!!
And Ushiwaka, how about you and Sakusa playing house?
Or is it a turn-based game?!
One point for you and one for me. It's quite harmonious. Is it agreed upon?

Kobayashi Aotori were so full of resentment that the aura around him was darkened several times. Komori's teeth were numb. He looked at the opponent's dark blue mid-length hair slightly soaked with sweat, and a pair of narrow brown eyes. But he still stared at him.
...But, it's scary, I feel like I'm going to be eaten!!

He was startled and immediately looked to Sakusa next to him for help, but at this moment Sakusa did not have much time to take care of himself.
Just because the left-handed Ushijima opposite was really annoying when he played, the two had been in a stalemate for a long time, and the progress was not very high.

The data of 21:21 on the scoreboard on the side is enough to prove all this, and the point difference has never been more than two points.
--Kobayashi Aotori felt that he was reaching his limit.

You bastards! Can you understand the feeling of a libero?
Eh? Libero?
He shook his head to clear his head, frowned, and glanced seriously at Ushijima Wakatoshi, who was standing next to him and was also slightly out of breath.

Now Ushijima Wakatoshi is a bit stuck, and the same goes for Sakusa.
The two sides looked at each other. Sakusa had tried many times to break the stalemate, but unfortunately, they all failed.

With resentment on his face, he stepped forward in two steps and jumped quickly--!
"Snapped."

The crisp interception sound was so sudden that all the players present were stunned--
Just because Tendo, who was originally responsible for blocking, once again had an extra pair of hands beside him!
"I'm so annoyed by all these routines."

The deep voice instantly broke the silence. Everyone looked at the hand that blocked Sakusa in shock, with a look of sweat and impatience on Kobayashi Aotori's face.

After landing, Sakusa looked calm and turned around without any nostalgia.
Hearing Kobayashi Aotori's words, a smile flashed in Tendo's eyes, but the next moment he covered his mouth with his hand, pretending to be a girl and screamed: "Oh my god - Aotori-chan is going crazy -!"

"Huh?" Kobayashi Aotori's expression went blank for a second, then he coughed lightly and immediately waved his hands in embarrassment, trying to show that he wasn't angry, but in the end, he returned to his position dejectedly.

Oops! Oops! I had too many thoughts in my heart just now, and I exercised strenuously for too long, so I accidentally said what was on my mind!
Aotori's face was calm, but his heart was filled with tears.

Itachiyama players on the opposite side seemed to be still in shock. The audience cheered enthusiastically and the commentator shouted.

It's not that Kobayashi Aotori's block just now was so exciting, but when the camera panned over the net, a handsome face suddenly appeared, and he slapped the ball back to the court with unreasonable hand speed!

In addition, the mouth shape of Kobayashi Aotori on the big screen made many people guess what the other party's words were, and they shouted excitedly.

So, so handsome! Kobayashi Aotori finally showed off his 'language talent'!!
Kobayashi Aotori's block broke the stalemate on the court, just like throwing a stone in a calm lake, causing ripples.
The audience who were originally aesthetically tired became excited again.