26|the end

Back in the rest area, everyone in Shiratorizawa gathered in a circle and discussed the situation of the game just now.

Aotori sat aside. He took a sip of water, but he didn't dare to drink too much. He was afraid that he would feel uncomfortable if he exercised strenuously for a while.

On the side, Coach Washijo was paying attention to Kobayashi Aotori's expression. His face was cold and hard. He paused for a few seconds and then looked away.

The teacher advisor on the side pushed up his glasses and was amused in his heart. Coach Washijo was very concerned about Kobayashi Aotori's condition, fearing that he would feel unstable after his service was received for the first time.
But...he looked at Kobayashi Aotori's expression and nodded secretly.
Very reliable, Kobayashi-san.

The timeout ended quickly, and the players from both sides returned to the field again, but this time——
Kobayashi found that the opponent's team members had made slight adjustments, and a somewhat unfamiliar face appeared.
This man had yellow hair and ferocious eyes. He looked like a biting and extremely vigilant wild dog.
...Who is this?

Seeing that Kobayashi Aotori's eyes were still on Kentaro Kyoutani, Oikawa Toru smiled and said, "Why, Mr. Dynamite, do you have any objections to our mad dog?"

Mad dog?! Ah, it turned out to be him!

Kobayashi Aotori suddenly realized, but when he came back to his senses, he found that he seemed to be targeted by mad dog because of Oikawa's words.

Feeling the glare that could not be ignored, Aotori turned his head and forced himself to ignore the very presence of the gaze.

However, in Kyoutani Kentaro's eyes, when Kobayashi Aotori heard Oikawa Toru's words, he just glanced at himself, then turned his head without interest, and never looked back at him again.
……hateful! Dare you underestimate me?!

So, in the next process, Kobayashi Aotori moved to the side of the net, and he could always feel that another figure was following him closely, like a shadow behind him, making him feel uncomfortable all over.
Ignore...ignore...
Kobayashi Aotori looked left and right, but his eyes did not fall on Kentaro Kyoutani, which made him extremely angry.

It was discovered that Kobayashi Aotori never took off, but was stuck under the net with Tendō, giving the Aoba Johsai players a headache every time they attacked.

Because of the gaze of those brown eyes, several balls got stuck and lost points.

"...Bang." Kyotani Kentaro's ball was once again blocked by the high wall formed by Tendo and Kobayashi Aotori and bounced hard onto the court in Aoba Johsai, which made him sneer and feel very unhappy.

When changing positions, Kobayashi Aotori felt the vicious gaze behind him.
The game is becoming more and more anxious, and now it has reached a very unfavourable time for Shiratorizawa. Players who are good at attacking have gathered in the back. Aoba Johsai's ace, Iwaizumi has returned to the front row, where he can attack.

Kentaro Kyotani gave a soft shout, stood on the edge of the net and served the ball unceremoniously. When he dunked the ball, his sharp eyes stared in the direction of Kobayashi Aotori in the back row.

...Hey, hey...stop provoking that guy...
Kindaichi, who had been abused several times, thought helplessly.

It seemed that Kindaichi's inner words had an effect. Kyotani Kentaro's ball was caught by Yamagata Hayato who jumped up, "Sorry!"

The ball was raised high, and Shirabu had a headache. His face darkened, but his eyes were focused on the volleyball flying high in the air.
Kentaro Kyoutani and Iwaizumi stood in the front row, ready to launch a counterattack——