49|have you asked me?

Start from the beginning

Not only did he make an appointment, but it was a coincidence that his cell phone rang several times quickly, and one of the few contacts could send out so many dings.

If he hadn't received congratulations from everyone on the day he won the game, Aotori would have mistakenly thought that they were the ones who won the game.

He decided to watch it piece by piece.
The first one is from Hibari Kyouya.
Yes, you heard it right, it's Hibari Kyoya, his rich fan.

After he won the championship, Kobayashi Aotori went through the overly cumbersome awarding and interview process. When he fled backstage, what he saw was Hibari Kyoya with bright eyes and an afterglow of excitement on his face.
Then he added his contact information inexplicably, saying that he wanted to contact Aotori if something going on.
...he thought, wouldn't it be easier to tell him what it was right then and there?

It seems that not only does he understand the brain circuits of high school students, but he also understands the brain circuits of rich people.

Now that the 'thing' he was going to talk about that day finally came, he clicked on the message with amusement in his heart——
[Hibari Kyoya]: Aotori-kun, would you like to visit Fukurodani? Although the final exam is coming soon, the volleyball team in the school are still training here.

[Hibari Kyouya]: Several schools will hold a Tokyo training camp in early July. Do you want to come and see the information about other teams? /Smile

Kobayashi Aotori was silent.
These two text messages contained a lot of information. He felt like he had seen a reading question and needed to analyze it a little.

First of all, go to Fukurodani to visit? So Hibari Kyoya is also a student of Fukurodani? But if he remembered correctly, in the match between him and Inarizaki, Fukurodani should have been playing in the venue next door, right?

Hey, as a student of Fukurodani, I ended up spending almost the entire game watching other teams in the venue next door...?

He wanted to say something, but at this moment he felt his lack of vocabulary.
——he can only say "Thank you, you are a good person" silently in his heart.

As mentioned later in the article, 'Although summer vacation is about to begin, the volleyball club is still training." Coupled with the following message, Kobayashi Aotori reasonably suspected that Hibari Kyoya was also inviting him to secretly study the strength of their Fukurodani Volleyball Club.

Kobayashi Aotori couldn't believe his brain when he thought of this and sighed, but the logic was like this, no matter how outrageous it was, there was only one possibility.

So, the big thing Hibari Kyouya said was to let Kobayashi Aotori take advantage of Fukurodani training to let him study them quickly?

Then the meaning of the next message is also very obvious. It is telling me that not only this opportunity is available, but also an annual Tokyo training camp. When the time comes, will you be able to study the strong teams in Tokyo?
“……”

Kobayashi Aotori blinked, and the expression on his face became unusually blank.

Aha, ha, even if you are a student of a school, it does not mean that you support the volleyball club of that school! People's hobbies and interests are free! Yes, that's it.