Introduction

In the busy streets of New York, where tall buildings towered and people are running behind their dreams without rest, the two different strangers are going to collide and change their lives.

Alexander was a big-shot businessman, rich and powerful, but with a heart that felt as cold as one of his skyscrapers. He is used to getting what he wants, no matter the cost. With sharp eyes and a serious face, he seemed like who had everything figured out. But deep down, he is lonely and is carrying a bundle of responsibilities on his shoulders.

On the other hand, Lily Austen, a kind-hearted women who runs a cozy bookstore called Pages & Prose. With her warm smile and caring nature, she welcomes everyone in the little corner of the world. Lily has her struggles too, trying to keep her bookstore running in a city that never sleeps.

Their worlds collide when the fate intervened in the form of an unexpected arrangement- an arrange marriage proposed by Alexander's family with Lily Austen as the chosen bride. It wasn't because they are in love- it was all business.

In the upcoming chapters, follow Alexander and Lily's journey as they navigate the twists and turns of their arranged marriage. Will they find happiness in the end or their differences tear them apart? Join them on this unexpected adventure of their lives, where love might be just waiting where they least expect it.