Eileen's lips curl downwards and she stands up from the table. "No, it's gross." She claims, emphasizing the word. Louis rolls his eyes at her dramatics and sits down, unfolding the letter his company received. Harry starts to set the table, the delicious smelling cakes filtering through the house. The younger man glances down at his husband when he positions a plate in front of him, noticing how he was squinting at the paper. 

"Why're you reading the paper like that?" Harry asks. 

"I don't know, I think the print is smaller." Louis murmurs, his shoulders hunching from how close he analyzed the treatise. 

"Are you still having trouble with your eyes?" Harry suggests, knowing that, that was a lie. "Yesterday your eyes were burning, today you can't read?"

Louis places the paper down, sighing. "You know what? I can still see how beautiful you are." He mentions. 

Harry smiles. "Oh, thank you," He says softly. "But I'm still making you an eye appointment, right now." 

Louis sighs loudly, pleading while Harry heads for the foyer. "Come on, Haz, I don't want to go to the eye doctor." Junior takes a seat where one of the plates are at and Harry spins around, propping his hands on his hips. "Okay, I'm going to give you one more chance. How many fingers do I have up?" He quizzes, holding up three digits. 

Louis leans back to try and discern the blurry image, close enough to mutter to Junior. "How many fingers does your mother have up?"

Junior stuffs a large amount of food in his mouth, responding in a mouthful. "Two."

"Two." Louis repeats, smiling triumphantly. 

Harry returns the expression, for different reasons. "Wrong." He says and Louis turns to Junior, narrowing his eyes. "What? Technically, a thumb is not a finger," Junior holds up his thumb. "See, the opposable thumb is what sets us apart from other animals." He informs.

"That thumb is about to become disposable." Harry rolls his eyes at his husband's dramatics and helps Allison into her booster seat. "Adeline, be a doll and get your other siblings for me." 

"Okay!" Adeline chirps before running off. Harry straps Allison into her seat and touches Louis' shoulder. "I made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon." 

Louis sighs, but he knows there's no way out of it. 

✧˖°🌷𔘓‎ ָ࣪ ₊˚

Harry adjusts the sheets to Delaney's bed after changing them, throwing it in the air. Just as it's falling down, Avery falls onto the mattress, giggling. "You can't find me, mommy!" He's fallen into this game of hide and seek, only, you never know when you're playing it. And it's always in the most obvious places, like right now, where he has to pretend he can't find the boy. But he doesn't mind, as long as his son's happy. "Where is that Avery?" Harry questions aloud, putting the sheet over Avery. "Is he under the bed?"

He pretends to not find him and rounds the other side, continuing to put the sheet under the mattress. "Okay, I'm just gonna have to make this bed all by myself." He says. Avery snickers from under the sheet, biting his knuckles apprehensively. Harry fakes a yawn as he stretches his arms over his head. "Oh, all of this work is making me tired. I think I'm just gonna lay down on the bed." He says and gently falls onto Avery, earning a boisterous laugh. 

He smiles and sits up, exasperating. "This is a lumpy bed! What is this?!" He partially pulls up the sheet to reveal Avery's socked feet and screams. "This lump has feet! And stinky feet, too, P.U." Avery laughs when he grabs them and kicks his legs until the sheet removes from him completely. "The bed doesn't have stinky feet, they're mine! I tricked you." He explains.