𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓐𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓽 𝓜𝔂 𝓑𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Start from the beginning

"And shopping if we have time, that's on page ten section three." Jack said, I flipped to page ten and there it was.

"A brief forty-five minute excursion, that can be cut short due to a reservation at the prestige club star." I read out, there was a whole time chart.

"By the time we're done, we would've gone through seventeen stripclubs, eight brothels, uh-uh." Chuck stuttered, I grabbed the first folder and skimmed through it. "Won an estimated ten million dollars from the poker games and god knows how much from the casino."

"If we stick to our schedule or don't, this can be the best CCJ extravaganza ever. So, what do you think, bunny?"Jack asked using the nickname he gave me when I was a baby.

"This is a well thought out plan," I began. "Now on page five of the 'Bart Bass bachelor party' file-"

"Wait, let me flip the board." Chuck slips the board and picks back up his marker, the maids switched files and turned to page five.

"On page five dad joins us at one of the strip clubs-"

"Well yeah, it is his bachelor party after all, we can't be completely selfish." Jack said while Chuck nodded his head agreeing, god they're idiots.

"Is this before or after I come out to dad?" The joy on their face vanished, the most important part that they completely missed.

"I-I"

"You guys thought of everything else except that?" Neither of them answered, they were too busy looking at their individual file. "Right, as fun as this sounds and really this sounds fun. But there's not a chance in hell that I'm doing any of this."

I handed back the two files to a very disappointed Chuck, "We can take away thirty minutes from one of the strip clubs and use that for you to come out."

"No." I said, Chuck snapped his fingers and the maids rolled the whiteboard away.

"You are no longer my favorite niece" Jack said distraughtly I recoiled, I'm literally his only niece.

"This was a complete and utter waste of my highlighters and time."Chuck said, he picked up the laptop with one hand and stormed out of the room, slamming my door behind them.

"They're fucking idiots." I sighed

𝓕𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓱𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻........

"If you don't mind me asking, why haven't you told your dad?" Eric asked, I finished my story and Serena was nearly in tears from laughing so hard.

"For him to use me as the face of progressiveness for Bass industries, and allow my sexuality to be the fuel of hate campaigns of his foreign and domestic adversaries? Yeah no." My father would use anything personal to his advantage, especially his children's sexuality. If it gets him ahead then he'll use it. 

"Are you afraid to fully come out, in fear of being looked at differently?" Eric followed, I've only told the people in my inner circle since it's really no one else's business.

"No," I answered shortly, I looked at Eric's face that was filled with curiosity and...confliction? "I've told everyone who's opinion really matters to me and they love and accept me for who I am, so I have nothing to be afraid of, ever."

"Who wouldn't love you." Serena wrapped her arms around me in a bear hug, kissing my cheek repeatedly.

"Would you stop being a lesbian for five seconds?" I removed her off of me, pretending to be disgusted. I peered over at Eric who seemed to be lost in thought, there's something off with him.