143-146: Yokohama (1-4)

Start from the beginning

It wasn't until the tight voice of the boss of the Special Agents Division came from the phone that he paused. After listening to the words on the other side, he even lost his expression. His eyes widened and he straightened up from the back of his chair. waist.

"Dazai-kun, I am calling you under coercion, and at the same time it is also a request for help."

The boss of the Special Agents Division, who was supposed to be sitting in the safest place in Yokohama, said this. Even though his voice sounded calm, it still sounded. The slightly rapid breathing near the microphone and the very familiar clear firing pin sound of the safety on the hand/gun still indicate that the speaker is not mentally stable, as well as the undetectable confusion, shock and aggrievedness in his tone.

"Just now, a man and a woman broke into the special agent class. The guards and the superpowers who were blocking them were all knocked down instantly. Their lives and deaths were unknown. The intruder was standing next to me, pointing a gun at me. My head, you want me to resolve the current turmoil in Yokohama as soon as possible, and not to affect their date at the playground..."

Probably because he disliked Taneda Yamazaki's words for being too long, Dazai Osamu heard the cold metal of the gun/muzzle pressing against the human skull. ’s voice, followed by a sweet female voice with a slightly lower volume not far away.

"Sir, you have wasted us for a long time. Please don't waste my precious honeymoon vacation. Xiaoshan happens to be away. This should be an exclusive honeymoon trip for me and Xiaoxue -" At this point, his voice was sweet

. The female voice rose up as if she was particularly angry, and through the microphone one could feel the strong murderous intent there. Dazai Osamu began to worry that the owner of this female voice would be facing the reflective light of Taneda Yamazaki in the next second. When he pressed the trigger on top of his head, another weak male voice sounded from the microphone.

"Yuno, it's better not to kill anyone. We were just a little affected by visiting the amusement park, and our original purpose was just to bring Zenitsu back..."

- After all, it is more dangerous for this child to be thrown into other worlds for too long, such as It is easy to say that there is a danger of bringing some "My Wife" characteristics to that world... Although as soon as they came over, they forgot about the child and went on a date at the playground.

"...That's the way it is."

Taneda Sanhuo showed the poise of the boss of the special agent department, and he still did not lose his composure under this situation. He maintained a calm tone and stated:

"Resolve as soon as possible the impact on the two of you in the playground. The factor of dating is an important matter, and Amano-kun proposed to find his girlfriend's younger brother. Based on the analysis of the characteristics of this 'brother', the Special Agent Division learned that the two people he was looking for were none other than Dazai-kun, who was the port before. I had called the Port Mafia beforehand about the "Yellow-Eyed Devil" who was my right-hand man when I was a Mafia cadre, but the Port Mafia unanimously stated that the "Yellow-Eyed Devil" disappeared after Dazai-kun's defection, and only Dazai-kun knew about it. His whereabouts, so I came here to ask for help."

Dazai Osamu: "..."

Even though quite a while has passed, Dazai Osamu still feels the long-lost headache that he often experienced when my wife Zenitsu was around.