95-98

☆ 95. Winding information

The sudden sound of the winding up information

and the man who opened the door curtain and walked in made the whole room stunned. Zenitsu, the Demon Slayer Squad's wife, was still holding the collar of her other self, maintaining this weirdness. His posture did not move, and he was not sure whether he should continue at this time...

He was so excited just now and shouted so loudly that he didn't notice the sound of someone approaching at all. Who knew this one looked like a golden owl? Did the guy hear his loud plot just now?

Wow, I always feel a bit dangerous. If everyone hears everything, will this guy understand the meaning of what he just said? Is it possible to tell the truth?

If this happens, it won't just be the other person who is unlucky, he himself won't be able to escape either! Very scary! ! !

With this idea in mind, cold sweat suddenly appeared on the forehead of Demon Slayer Zenitsu. He quickly let go of the collar he was holding as if his hands were hot, and shouted at this "uninvited guest" with a look of panic on his face:

"You ! You, you, you don’t make any sound when you walk! Isn’t it too much to suddenly barge in when others are whispering?! Isn’t it really too much?! If you do this, you will be easily disliked by everyone!!!”

I don’t know either. Who is this guy who suddenly appeared? Inosuke Hira was much more direct. He put the wild boar hood on his head and asked unceremoniously:

"Who are you?"

"Hey - what are you two doing? ?!!"

Murata, who knew the identity of the man whose hair gradually turned golden red, was frightened by these two guys and gasped. He immediately showed a look of horror, then rolled over and ran over to hold down the two stunned green men. The back of his head was pressed into the position of a soil seat, and his head was buried low, and he apologized loudly:

"I'm very sorry! Master Yanzhu! These two guys don't understand the rules. It's so rude!!!"

Kamado next to him Tanjiro was also stunned. He had seen this man at a pillar meeting where Nezuko should stay or leave, so he recognized that this guy was one of the "Nine Pillars".

But he had seen it before, but Zenitsu and Inosuke had never seen it.

"Huh? Is this guy the 'Hashira'?"

Inosuke Kuzuhira, who had his head pressed and apologized forcefully, tried to raise his head from Murata's hands, and an eager voice came from the hood: "Let me see what's so special about this guy. ——"

Before he could finish his words, Murata, who had a "Do you know what you are talking about?" expression, exerted his extraordinary force, pressed his head and suppressed it again: "Stop talking nonsense, Zuihei-kun!"

and His reaction was completely opposite to that of Demon Slayer Zenitsu, who was holding the Demon Slayer Squad with his other hand. At this time, the golden retriever seemed to have suffered a bolt from the blue again. His whole body was weathered into a plaster statue, and the color on his body was dim. He became dull, with "My life is at stake" written all over his face.