21-25

☆ 21. It’s a little too early for you

It's a little too early for you.

It doesn't seem too strange that a kid with 0 complimentary resistance was quickly conquered by a man who raised five children.

However, the addition of a new friend who has the feeling of a kindly old father does not affect my wife Zenitsu's daily life much.

Going on a mission - coming back - confiscating the spoils - going out on a mission, and so on. Since he currently has to listen to two bosses, the missions assigned to him are also divided into two sides. He knows all the missions on Zhongyuan Chuya's side. The fact that I accompanied him was not so much my wife Zenitsu's work as it was the conscience of Hong Kong/Heilongjiang who was teaching him how to be gentle in his approach so as to save his life.

As for whether it has any effect...this may be difficult to evaluate.

The task for Osamu Dazai is more complicated. After this guy used Zenitsu's extremely sensitive hearing, he developed many uses for it. Except for the occasional unsighted force that touches the port mafia's taboos and demands to be eradicated. , most of the time the assigned tasks are gradually approaching the direction of gathering intelligence or tracking down spies.

Dazai Osamu, who discovered a new use for his subordinates, naturally followed Zenitsu's wishes and successfully coaxed himself into good health, and his previous weird and awkward behavior (Oda Sakunosuke's words) quickly ended.

However, his reputation in the Port Mafia has become too great recently. Even my wife Zenitsu has heard that this guy is about to be promoted to a cadre. The leader seems to have even booked a date for the celebration banquet and is only waiting for Dazai. When you turn eighteen after your birthday, you will immediately take up the currently vacant stem area.

My wife Zenitsu didn't quite understand how significant this kind of promotion was. He asked Chuuya. Chuuya would not be happy for his partner because of this kind of thing. Instead, he said categorically, "That bastard mackerel is promoted." The first thing he does when he becomes a cadre is to use his rank to laugh at me." It may sound a bit outrageous at first, but when you think about it carefully, the possibility of this happening is actually very high - because Dazai Osamu has been smiling all over the past two days. Nakahara Chuuya's endurance was pushed to the limit.

...

a bar that is one of the lower-level industries of the Port Mafia.

In Yokohama, all hugely profitable industries will be interfered with by the mafia, and the port mafia is no exception. In this rather chaotic port city, there are too many people who need alcohol to anesthetize themselves, and as a man with his head tied to his belt For this type of mafia worker, the mafia's need for alcohol is more serious than that of ordinary social animals.

Instead of letting your subordinate thugs go to other people's shops to get drunk, it is better to open a bar only for internal staff. This not only realizes the circulation of funds, but also prevents your own family members from embarrassing themselves in front of other organizations because they drink too much. Alcoholic beverages are always distributed relatively randomly, and no one can say whether they will act drunkenly or not. After all, all drunk people will insist that they are not drunk at all.

"That bastard mackerel!!!"

Nakahara Chuuya angrily smashed the base of his wine glass on the bar, and talked a little bit inarticulately about Dazai Osamu's tricking him. People around him were already used to it. , the discord between this pair of partners when they are not on task has long spread throughout Hong Kong/Black. One of the "Double Blacks", the "Gravity Maker", is unhappy because his partner who has a bad relationship is about to be promoted. It is not that he is drunk. What a difficult thing to understand.