125-128

☆ 125. Death of Shang Er

The Death Tongmo of Shang Er

can create poisonous ice mist, which will permeate the air. Once inhaled into the lungs, it will attack the person's alveoli and make it difficult to breathe.

This is a fatal offensive for humans who need oxygen no matter what they do, and it is a special attack for the swordsmen of the Demon Slayer Corps - the unique breathing method of the Demon Slayer Corps makes the swordsmen extremely dependent on breathing. And the greater the physical exertion, the more frequently the air is inhaled.

When he quietly dispersed the ice mist into the entire space from the beginning, Tong Mo had already sentenced the infiltrator to death in his heart. Based on his experience of killing those Demon Slayer swordsmen, if he had If someone is poisoned by him, as long as the opponent intends to use swordsmanship to fight against him, just a few breaths will be enough to cause necrosis of the alveoli of the fragile human body and death from the poison.

However, even though they were mentally prepared for the speed of this blond child in the memories of Yi Wo Zuo and Shang Lu, in an instant, the ice lotus and ice crystal girl pouring forward were cut in two without any warning, and in just one second Without any effort, the cold blade was already close to his neck. The coldness almost touched his skin, and Tong Mo still felt troubled.

——At this speed, his vampire technique may not be able to hit the opponent. If the chance of victory depends entirely on the ice mist that fills the air, there will still be some time before the child is poisoned and loses the ability to move. If the speed is too fast, even if his vampire technique is more lethal, it will be difficult to exert its effect... This child has simply restrained more than half of his strength.

Not knowing that there is a common saying in later generations called "assassin cutting the mage", Tong Mo only felt that it was particularly difficult to face the enemy in front of him. Seeing that the blade reflecting his face was close at hand, Tong Mo immediately took a quick bite. He opened the tip of his tongue and spit out a mouthful of ghost blood without hesitation.

The ice mist created by Tong Mo's blood ghost technique is spread by the powder after the coagulation of his blood. Because his blood is highly toxic, the frozen powder is slowly inhaled into the lungs along with the air, and is directly mixed with the highly poisonous blood. Compared with contact with skin, the latter must be poisonous faster.

And doing this is basically useful - the Demon Slayer Corps has seen that his swordsman did not leave alive, so the information about his abilities must be extremely scarce, assuming that the opponent really does not avoid it and hits this drama head-on. As for the poisonous blood, as long as the neck is not completely cut off by this knife, Tong Mo's poison can completely poison one of the blond twins who suppressed his ability, and directly lose the ability to move.

But the blond child opposite clearly looked like he was overwhelmed by anger, but he was inexplicably calm in his actions. Even though he had already handed the blade to the edge of the white oak-haired ghost's neck, he dodged sideways decisively and without hesitation. The blade that had the chance to chop off Tong Mo's head tilted uncontrollably, and only slanted into the pale neck, and then passed by with the inertia of avoiding blood stains.

Although his neck was not cut off with a knife, in this short confrontation, most of Tong Mo's neck bones were cut off, leaving only a thin layer of skin and flesh on one side. If he hadn't reacted in time, If you hold it with your hands, your head may fall down crookedly due to gravity and inertia, and be connected by this layer of precarious skin and flesh to hang on the side of your neck.