78-80: Hospital for painless head removal of non-human creatures

☆ 78. You got the wrong personfont record

You have recognized the wrong person.

A full moon hangs high in the sky. The light is warm and the color is gentle. Everything in sight is covered with a silvery light veil.

If you are an artistic spectator, you may be nostalgic for this beautiful scenery, but at this moment, in this small alley, witnessing this very atmospheric scene, Zenitsu Kazuma not only has no intention to appreciate this beautiful scenery, but He even felt that even the moon was dim now.

It was dusk when Taro Jiu brought him to the world, and the current body temperature was not too high. His exposed calves were slightly cool, but it was not cold enough to make my wife Zenitsu feel uncomfortable. The season was probably early spring or early autumn, and the sky was dark. Very quickly, the red light was dragged into the alley for a long time, and gradually disappeared without a trace before it touched the golden dumplings curled up in the depths of the alley.

We have obviously made complete preparations. No matter how we think about it, the world that has the highest relevance to me is the one where my sister, who is related by blood, lives. Both my wife Zenitsu and Jutaro think there is no problem at all. It turns out that there is a problem in this place that is unmistakable no matter how you think about it - why on earth are you positioned in such a strange world? !

Is there anything here that is highly relevant to him? ! Isn't that too outrageous? You can't let your sister and her boyfriend go out for their honeymoon and deliberately choose a nostalgic and upright place, right? ! !

"Chirp, chirp, chirp."

[I'm sorry, Zenitsu, I don't know what's going on. Chirp, it's obviously the coordinates with the highest correlation with Zenitsu. The correlation is even close to 100%. I I originally thought that the relationship between Yuno and you was only over ninety... Logically speaking, there shouldn't be any surprises. How strange. 】

My wife Zenitsu sniffed. After recovering from the great sadness, he was huddled in the corner of the alley, holding a dejected little sparrow in his hand. After hearing Taro Chiu say this, he rubbed it with the tip of his nose. The little sparrow lowered his head and said vaguely:

"You can't blame Jiutaro entirely... After all, we decided to choose this coordinate together. As for why it turned out like this, there may be other reasons? Although it feels like I The most relevant place is not that it's really scary at home, but it's even scarier that the times have gone back so long. At this time, there were no even telephones and game consoles..." "

Tweet."

[I'm still thinking about the kindness of telephones and game consoles. Yit is a big idiot, and he never imagined that the world of this retrograde era would be close to 100% related to Zenitsu. 】

"Wow! That's too much! You were apologizing just now, and now you are saying such outrageous things! Don't say it anymore, Taro! It sounds so scary! I always feel that something strange will happen to us in this era when nothing exists. Thing! It's scary! It's really scary! What is this, the uncanny valley effect?!"

[Idiot Zenitsu, don't just learn a word and just use it randomly! This is not the uncanny valley effect. At most, you will only encounter a doppelganger, right? After all, in a world where the correlation is close to 100%, I am the only one with such a high correlation, right? ]

"Hey - it makes it even scarier to say it this way. If you meet a doppelganger, your death is imminent, right? I haven't been in love yet, and I don't have a girlfriend yet. I don't want to die so soon!"

There are no weaklings in my wife's familyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें