35-38: Vongola Seafood Group

☆ 35. Are you a loser?

Are you a loser?

According to common sense, Sawada Tsunayoshi would not be alone when he came home from school every day.

After all, ever since Reborn came to buy him and sell him to be a tutor, many outrageous things happened. Gokudera-san would rather take a detour every day and come to his door to "encounter" Judaime and go to and from school together. Yamamoto-san I also thought their "Mafia Game" was very interesting, and within a few days I smiled cheerfully and asked to join - of course you have to have a certain temperament, you don't want to join in every game!

Sawada Tsunayoshi has also changed from a "good-for-nothing Tsuna" who was alone every day, to an Italian mafia heir who even feels a little noisy around him now - to be honest, he actually thinks it's a bit outrageous, why would the Italian mafia find someone in Japan? Heir?

It's not like he hasn't complained about this before, but when he complained about it in front of the reborn, the result was that he was kicked to the wall by the two-headed baby, and he even called it "exercising the stupid gang's ability to resist blows."

If being beaten by reborn can develop this ability, being hit by Hibari-senpai's duckweed stick shouldn't hurt so much. But it's a pity that reborn's statement is obviously just an excuse to beat him as a matter of course. Sawada Tsuna still felt that being beaten by Duckweed would be so painful that he would be twisted in pain. As a result, every time he saw the armband of the Disciplinary Committee, he would subconsciously feel nervous and trembling.

Thinking of this, Sawada Tsunayoshi clutched his schoolbag strap and sighed sadly. Listening to the ringing of the school bell, he walked home a little unmotivated. There was no one around him. No.

It was quite a coincidence that everyone who usually made a noise when he was on his way home from school had something to do today. Once in a while, the tranquility in his ears returned, Sawada Tsunayoshi actually felt a little uncomfortable.

It's noisy when people are there, but something is missing when people aren't there.

It seems that Gokudera-kun has something to do with him from Italy. He needs to go back to his country in the next two days. During lunch break, he came to ask for leave from the "Judaime" as if he wanted to commit seppuku. Sawada Tsunayoshi wanted to complain, asking for leave is not something he should do with Do you want to invite the teacher? What's the use of asking him? !

In the end, it was him who helped Gokudera-kun make up the leave. The teacher was very dissatisfied with this act of not asking for leave in person, but because Gokudera-kun's grades were impeccable, he didn't say anything in the end, which made Sawada Tsunayoshi relieved.

As for Yamamoto-kun, because it is currently the peak fishing season, his family's sushi restaurant has to process a large amount of fresh sea fish every day, so he has to rush home after school every day, and even takes time off from his baseball club job... It can make a baseball head. Yamamoto Kimibu asked for leave, which shows how busy Takesushi has become.

Sawada Tsunayoshi was still thinking about helping out. It was the weekend soon. Instead of leaving a large family of energetic guys with nothing to do, they might as well pack up and help Yamamoto's father run the shop. The advantage was that there would be free sushi. Eat, but you need to isolate Jade Temple-kun's sister Bi Yangqi in advance.