Chapter 1: The New Snow

The cave was cold, drippy, desolate, and sad. Alene Snow had just received the message that her grandfather was dead. She was all alone now with no family, sitting in a miserable cave waiting for the right moment to strike. Alene shivered, she knew there was nothing she could do right now, but when she could she would bring down the rebels and everyone of their forces! Starting with Katniss Everdeen! Her grandfather had left her the resources, he had kept a secret underground district, District 0. District 0 had a secret army that President Snow had been working on since the Katniss's hunger games. It was originally a safe bunker to store the citizens of the capitol in case of another war. But Snow was too greedy and decided to turn it into a personal war bunker to hide the soldiers for Alene to use if it ever came to that. When Alene was told by her parents of what her grandfather had in plan for her she became very involved with her grandfather. The great President Snow was her grandfather what else could she ask for? Snow kept Alene hidden from everyone because he knew if they ever figured out who she was they would track her down and kill her as soon as they could. So that's why she had been in a cave for the last ten years. This ten years gave her time to think, think of a plan, fixing the bits and pieces of the plan that didn't fit until it finally came together. Like one big puzzle she had finally solved it, every piece fit perfectly, nothing could fail now. The plan was simple kill Katniss Everdeen. That kills the heart of the forces and then strike them when they are at their weakest! It didn't sound complex but it was really complicated because Alene was only 15. Avenging your family's death was a lot to put on a 5 year old, because when they told her all of this she was only 5. That's when they sent her to the cave, that's where she was now. Alene had a complicated life, her parents were killed in the war between the rebels and the capitalists. They were brutally whipped and hung, all in front of Alene. The only reason Alene escaped was due to a guards back turned. She grabbed the knife in his back and stabbed it straight through his heart. Grabbed the keys and ran until she was free. After she was safe and out of sight she made her way to the capital fleeing her parents deaths, leaving everything behind. Including her sympathy for any living creature. Now she was a true Snow, she felt no emotion but hatred towards the rebels. Alene stood up and looked out at the scenery beyond the cave... Ash, dead tree, blackened earth, dead animals, corpses. Her only thought was "Wow! So this is why no one comes out of the districts. It looks absolutely horrid!' Alene Snow was out of the districts free from Panem. But she knew she had to go back and finish what her grandfather had started. Alene walked out of the cave coming in the way she came out, right through District 12.