💙 Chapter Thirty-seven💙

Start from the beginning

"What do you think of me? You made me in charge of teaching him history, of course I touched all those part in my lessons so don't worry." Namjoon explained.

"Thanks Hyung" Taehyung replied flashing his boxy smile.

"So shall we go?" Hoseok asked

"Yeah"Taehyung said and got up.

The the four of them made their way to the wedding hall.

Minor timeskip

Now Taehyung is standing at the altar waiting impatiently for Jungkook. All the citizens present in the hall eager to see their kings married. Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Jimin also standing at the place reserved for the family members of the grooms.

 Namjoon, Hoseok, Yoongi, Jin and Jimin also standing at the place reserved for the family members of the grooms

(Wedding hall)(Credit to owners)

All of them turned their heads hearing the big doors of hall open and in came Jungkook hand in hand with Dae.

Dae slowly lead Jungkook till they reached the altar. As for Taehyung his breathe hitched seeing Jungkook clad in a white robe his crown carefully placed on his head. There was only one word to describe Jungkook, ethereal.

He came out of his trance when the marriage officiant clear his throat. And just then Jungkook who was looking down the whole time raised his head and saw Tae looking at him. And his lips moved on their own whispering handsome which no one heard except the marriage officiant and Taehyung.

Taehyung whispered a beautiful back and smiled making Jungkook smile back.

"We are here to witness the union of King Jeon Jungkook and King Kim Taehyung. If you have any objections say it now" The marriage officiant said but the hall remained silent.

"Well then we shall proceed with the ceremony." The marriage officiant said

"If you have any vows you can say it now, starting with King Jeon Jungkook" the marriage officiant said to Taehyung and Jungkook

"Hyungie, I know we didn't meet under good circumstances hell I could have developed hate for you but you never allowed me to hate you. Even though you were mean at times, I still managed to fall for you. We went through a lot to stand here with multiple attempts to separate us but that is what makes our love stronger. Hyungie, I would like to tell you that, I will stay by your side in any circumstances whether bad or good. And I love you Hyungie" Jungkook said looking straight into Taehyung's eyes.The people in the hall could feel the sincerity in Jungkook's words.

"Your turn, King Kim Taehyung" The marriage officiant.

"Kookie, just like you said we met under bad circumstances but nevertheless we fell in love with each other. Initially I rejected you because of my own insecurities and trust issues but you taught me how to trust and I swear I trust you to the point that even if I see you doing something bad myself, I will still give you a chance to explain. Because I trust that you wouldn't do that. So Kookie, we have come a long way, we helped each other heal and I am glad to have met you. I love you, Kookie" Taehyung recited his vows. He didn't even need to pre write his vows it just came on it's own.