13

For the night after Jimin's arrival, Wonyoung reserved a seat in a high-end hotel and was going to treat her to a meal. As Wonyoung's wife, Yujin naturally wanted to be with her. This made Yujin a little depressed. She just wanted to keep some distance from Jimin but now she'd have to dine with her.

When they arrived at the hotel, Yujin realized that Wonyoung's decision turned out to be the Hanging Garden of the Shangri-La Hotel!

The Hanging Garden Ballroom was mainly used to receive high-end guests and it never provided any kind of private booking service. However, Yujin booked the entire venue for her wedding anniversary, which was unprecedented for Shangri-La.

Today was only three days away from the wedding anniversary.

A big and eye-catching notice had been placed at the entrance of Shangri-La Hotel: "The Hanging Garden will be reserved for special guests in 3 days. Our other guests are not allowed to use it at that time, we apologize for the inconvenience!"

Everyone who saw this notice was shocked! Someone had reserved the Hanging Garden in Shangri-La? They had never provided charter service! It was said that the children of several big men in the city wanted to hold a private wedding banquet here but they were all rejected without exception. Who was it that had the power to book the entire Hanging Garden from Shangri-La?

When Wonyoung saw this eye-catching notice, she said in surprise: "Oh, the Hanging Garden was actually reserved? That is incredible!"

Yujin smiled on the side and asked: "What's incredible? Isn't it possible for people to book the banquet hall out?"

"You don't understand." Wonyoung said earnestly: "This Shangri-La is not a local enterprise. It is a top hotel chain in the world. Their sky garden is a major attraction. It only serves high-end guests. I've never heard of it being booked completely and unable to be used by other guests before."

With that, Wonyoung couldn't help but sigh: "I want to know the background of this person. It's really amazing to be able to privately book this place!"

Yujin grinned and said: "Perhaps it's just someone who loves their wife and wants to hold a wedding anniversary for her!"

Wonyoung was surprised and asked: "Booking the Hanging Garden for a wedding anniversary? Then the wife is really lucky, she must love and cherish her husband a lot!" 

Yujin was very happy to hear her wife say so. It seemed that the place she chose would surely satisfy Wonyoung on the day of the wedding anniversary!

The two got up to the sky garden and sat down in their reserved seats with Jimin arriving soon.

"Wonyoung!"

"Jimin!"

The two besties hugged each other, happily.

They reminisced about the past for a few moments before settling down.

Jimin sscolded: ''Wonyoungie, you are too wasteful, you chose to reserve a spot in the sky garden!"

Wonyoung smiled and said, "When you are here I can bleed money, I don't care!"

Jimin chuckled: "That's my bestie!"

Wonyoung explained: "It's true that I'm not qualified to book a spot here. I asked Emgrand Group's Vice-Chairman Chaewon to help me book this spot using her membership card!"

Jimin sighed: "The sky garden seems to be very selective. She must be a diamond member or something?"

"Yeah." Wonyoung nodded and said, "To be honest, this is my first time coming here!"