"Get it" I said pulling out the black american express card.

As usual, I bought all their things and I carried it.

"AHH! can we go there?" Hermes can only mean one thing. Birkin.

"How many Birkins do you have?" I asked her and she didn't answer because it's too many.

Every Robyn's birthday she got hella expensive things like Versace, Bottega, Prada, Balenciaga, Vuitton, Dior Givenchy and the list goes on.

"Exactly, let's go home now" I looked at my watch and its now 9:34 PM.

I placed Kelly's paper bags in her trunk and same as Michelle. Michelle only got 4 bags and Kelly, damn i don't even know how many shoes did she buy in Jimmy Choo.

"Bye see ya!" Kelly happily drove away.

"So, we going home now?" Robyn asked getting inside the front seat of my rolls royce boat tail.

"Yep cause im fucking yo pussy after all that money you spent on my account and I deserve to fill it with how you called me Papi all day" I said winking at her squeezing her thighs and rubbing it. My passenger princess.

"Beyoncé!"

"Watch how you talk to me"

"Awh you mad i spent 24 Million dollars today?"

"No, I'm mad at you for teasing me all day. It's not ladylike telling me to give me a handjob, give me head and riding my dick in public places, princess"

Doing that so i can buy her what she wants. Bribing me.

"Stop the car, park somewhere-  Fuck that" I slowed down when she went in my lap and started kissing me while i drive.

"I see you getting impatient" I said driving with one hand and the other on her ass.

"If you could've just parked, we already had the seats reclined" because this car doesn't have a backseat.

"Hilarious, im not comfortable in cars. Car sex isn't my type of pleasure. Now, get back on your seat and patiently wait cause if you don't behave? I would gladly pull my 500 S&W Magnum out of the glove box"

"The Latex Magnum?" Robyn smirked and I continued driving.

"The Glock. Same as the one you owned and the tip of it will end up on yo head if you don't stop. Understand princess?"

Our relationship is like Bonnie and Clyde type. If somebody hurts her and even if that somebody was me? I would kill.

"Comprende" She kissed my jaw down to my neck and finally, she got out of my lap.

15 minutes and we have reached the neighborhood gate.

"It's you Ms. Knowles! Have a nice night ahead, you too Mrs. Knowles!"

"Have a great night, Carlos" I said to the security.

We smiled at him like nothing happened. Both of us were ready to rip each other's clothes off.

"Behave.Yourself!" She's rubbing my thighs and that didn't help at all.

"Did you shave? I'll be damned if you didn't"

"I have. Stop saying that when we're about to have sex, you ruin the moment"

We have entered the 444 house and surprisingly, the house isn't empty. Solange's car, and my parents car is in the driveway. The Fenty's aren't here.

"What's- what's going on?" I asked and they looked between me and Robyn.

All I see is my sister and father looking pissed with whiskey on their hands. Mom looking upset.

"Go upstairs peaches, I'll talk to you later" I kissed her forehead.

"My shopping bags.."

"Julius will take care of it" I said sending her a smile.

When Robyn got upstairs dad approached me and pulled me by my collar.

"The fuck was you thinking?!"

"Huh- ?"

"Why does the someone had sent me with a set of pictures of you with onika fucking huh!" he got the pictures thrown in my face.

"that was almost 11 months ago, Papa-" Solange had pinned me aginst the wall and mom can't do nothing about it.

She knows how it's like to get cheated on.

"Beyoncé Giselle Knowles! Have you lost your mind?! My friend?! our childhood friend?! HOW COULD YOU!"

"Solange that- that was 11 months ago-" She punched me on the face and it end up my nose running with my fresh red blood.

"You've been with Rob for 1 year and 3 months Giselle! you really is the daughter of Matthew Knowles!"

"Solange Stop! Oh my- Baby" Solange put me down and Robyn grabbed my face looking at it.

"I'm sorry" I looked at her.

"for what? don't say sorry" She said wiping it with a white cloth.

She picked up the scattered pictures on the floor and noticed what's on it and boy, I vanish in humiliation.

"Oh..you gotta be joking me Giselle!" She throw the stained cloth on me, grabbed the whiskey bottle. I jumped when she threw it on the floor.

"I think we should go. Let's go now, Matthew, Solange" Mama said. She doesn't have any mercy on me because, cheating isn't an excuse.

Now it's me and my pissed off Fianceé.

"Baby I swear that's 11 months ago"

"Baby I swear that's 11 months ago? Do you even count how many months the last time I was in the fucking hospital because i lost your child?"

"8 months ago"

"And how many months are we engaged? 15. Exactly"

"I'm so sorry-"

"Have I had enough of the bullshit? Yes. Now get out of the house" She pulled me by my collar and dragged me out of the front door.

"Can I atleast get my things?"

"Fuck that! you don't even deserve to get back in there!" Robyn has kicked me out of the house and slammed the door at me.

"Boss you okay?"

"Yea" I said wiping my mouth and nose.

"I just heard your fiancee's voice, you don't look good. Get in the car Miss Knowles" he opened the passenger seat of the Cadillac Escalade.

"Julius where the hell are you taking me?"

"Knowles Building 1. You will stay there untill tomorrow morning and you will fly back to New York"

"Im not leaving her. Just go to the building and leave me there. I'll stay there until we figure this out"

I said sighing at the pain I've cost my lady.