'His amazing looks'

I just looked at Nuha for a few moments before processing her words

I just looked at Nuha for a few moments before processing her words. God! this girl surely is Zahra di's daughter. "Nuha" my voice was full of disbelief. She broke her eye contact with the Emraan brothers, greeted them and said with a cheeky smile "You can call me Nuha or anything you like. This is my Dad, Aziz Faizan (pointing towards him), and this bossy girl here (pointing at me), is my aunt Ata".
Wait bossy?
How can I boss her around when she is the one who always does that?

At least she cared to introduce herself.

Then, she turned towards me with a shy smile "Ata maybe you should marry him (pointing towards Mr. Danish) and I'll grow up and marry him (pointing towards Farhan)" My tongue was lost of words and I  stayed that way. She didn't say it aloud just loud and clear for us to hear. Farhan started laughing and Mr. Danish, I don't know, didn't look at him.
I had met Farhan three times already, even though I didn't talk much, something clicked between us, indicating that we would make a good duo.

Now, she stood next to Mr. Danish and whispered loud enough for me to hear "I know she is spoiled and bossy, but I am sure you can handle her" and patted his leg.
I quickly excused ourselves, with an excuse of greeting my parents, and pulled her with me totally ignoring her words.
She is so done tonight. How can she just talk to a person like that? That too, she just met him.
Firstly, she openly flirted with them, and now wants me to marry one among them. I am red due to embarrassment (Nah it's a lie, she's red because of blushing so hard).
I hope he doesn't mind this scenario.

Danish Emraan.
He just has the eyes that gives me a new feeling. That emotion preventing face, with those calm eyes, is the most perfect combination I could have ever seen. And today in that grey suit, he looked breath taking. Well, I am sharing with a point of view of a person, not that I specifically scanned his amazing looks complimented by the colour.

I greeted my parents with a pleasing smile. They introduced me and Nuha, who now stood there like an obedient child, to Mr and Mrs. Emraan. They were a lovely couple. Even though Mrs. Emraan is a lawyer, she is friendly to approach and Mr. Emraan doesn't seem to be an arrogant billionaire. However, he has his guard up. Well, habitual I think. Having a conversation with them for a while, I excused myself to meet my sister in law.
She was talking to girl of about my age. A new face. Nuha ran towards Di and held her hand. I greeted her and she introduced me to the girl. Apparently, she was Afreen Emraan, a lawyer and the only sister of Mr. Danish and Farhan.
She is a cautious yet approachable person. We talked for a while and later joined others to celebrate the happy moment.

💙

I am at my parents' place

I am at my parents' place. They wanted to talk about something important and called me over for dinner. I do visit them to discuss something or when I am free, but today they had a different vibe. Almost everyone was present, Dad, Mom, my siblings along with my uncle, aunt and cousins.

Imad Emraan, my uncle is more like a best friend to my father. For years, they have supported each other, and contributed for the betterment of the company. Asma Emraan, my aunt is a friendly person but scary sometimes. She and uncle were college friends and later got married as my grandmother really liked her.
Shayan Emraan, (he is elder than Afreen) handles finance for the company. Well behaved, clever and an ideal son, in the eyes of our family members.
Nadim Emraan, being the youngest, doesn't take part in the family business. He is a travelling person and travels around a lot. But our family never agreed to this. Later, they agreed to let him travel for the company's benifit. Basically Nadim travels, likes a place and suggests it for our project.
None of them were able to attend the party, as they were not in the country.

During dinner

Everyone was quite. We discussed business for sometime, and had nothing else to converse about. Later, Nadim broke the silence and said "I saw the pictures of the party. They were so good". This reminded me of that evening, the decorations, the people and the maroon dress. Well the dress was beautiful ('but only on her' is silent).
"Good call Nadim, I really liked the girl, Ata. She looked so beautiful" Mom sounded happy? I just looked at her for a few moments before continuing eating. "Apparently, it was her who organised the party" says Afreen, who notices almost everything. Farhan continues "Well she is intelligent and has a great taste". I simply nodded to his words. "I heard she is the girl who takes part in the decision making" said Shayan. Afreen again, said "Not many know of her being a Faizan, they mistake it for being a family friend." I agree with this, the siblings are cautious of their relation and always address each other formally.
"How about we get the girl married into our family" said aunt. They just wanted an opportunity. This is a pre-planned situation. They have been bugging me from the past year to get married.
"That's a good idea, I really like her." Farhan says happily. Afreen slapped his shoulder and said "Not to you dumbo. It's for Danish Bhaiya".
I looked at everyone in disbelief. They see a girl from a good family and want me to marry her. My mom and aunt smile at me, expressing how much they like the girl. Mom must have shown her the pictures of Ms. Ata. They are more like childhood besties rather than sisters' in law.
"Well, if that is it, I don't mind marrying Nuha" said my idiot brother. "Hey, she is just a cute little child. You can't dream of marrying her" Afreen says, again hitting his shoulder. "Nuha was the one who proposed it, not like my dream is not mutual" he replied reminding me of the moment when Nuha said that. 'Ata Kashif looked as red as the dress. She was blushing at the thought of marrying me?' "Nuha?" questions aunt. Farhan excitedly narrates the whole scene. Everyone was laughing and praised the girl for a keen eye, actually, Farhan was the one who praised.

At my place

Ata Kashif.
I have been thinking of her since returning home. 'She is everything she is not'. The way she is, her being cautious to not share and express much, managing her emotions better than me. Was she trained in this? Is this how she truly is?
I like to have everything solved and this girl made me feel a new emotion. Much more than curious and more intense than passion. She was a mystery I am not able to solve. Not yet, maybe I will be able to, in the future.

My parents and family expressed their strong desire to get me to marry her. They had shared her pictures with my grandparents and they said to send a proposal immediately as they will not be able to return soon enough to delay.
Not going to lie, I am fond of her. Her ways of dealing with things, her confidence, her reserved behaviour and confusing nature.

Her picture was before me, one from the party. She looked like the everlasting happiness for my soul. Not much expressing yet reminding presence.
"You are everything you are not, Ata Kashif" I said before going to sleep.

{

😼😸

}