"You are so handsome"

Wondering where I am?Well, in the CEO's office

Well, in the CEO's office.
Such an elegant interior design and furniture choice. It is more than worth a compliment. Before me, sat Mr. Danish Emraan, calmly waiting for me to speak.
He is the CEO and it's his office.
"We should get started." I said and opened the file to which he responded with a simple nod. We got ourselves busy with the details for the next 2 hours, and Now I am done. Standing straight we did a formal handshake and I said "Thank you for your time." "Thank you for your efforts". He walked me out of his office, and we bid our farewell.
One thing I could be sure of, was that, he and I have good communication. All we shared, were a few sentences, but we understood its meaning.
When I pointed towards something saying "this", all he did was look at it and reply with an "yes".
And Wallah! He perfectly understood the point. I am glad he did, although my explanation skills are exceptional, I prefer people to understand it without any explanation.

On the way back, I received a message to drop by home (in the sense my parents' and brother's place).

At home

I was welcomed by a cute girl jumping on me, screaming "Ata is hereeeee." If I had not held onto my steps, blood would have been oozing out from my head. The cute girl, who is sticked to me like a Koala is Nuha Faizan, my niece. I hugged her back, it felt like ages since I met her (when it was just yesterday). "Let her breathe first, Nuha" said Zahra Faizan, my sister-in-law. I greeted her and carried Nuha to the living room.

A

fter exchanging greetings, we got busy with conversation about the deal. "No deals during family hours, right?" Asked, more like said, Nuha. Father replies "Yes, my dear" and carries her to the dining area.

Everyone was busy eating, when mother said "Ata, don't you think it's about time you get married?" I slowly raised my head and looked at everyone who were already looking at me. "Ata is getting married. Hurray!" exclaimed Nuha breaking the silence. I narrowed my eyes on her before replying to my mom with an 'I guess'. Mother continued the questioning. "Do you have someone on your mind, to introduce to us?" After thinking for three seconds, I said "I don't think so". "Do you want us to look for one?" this time my father questioned me to which I simply replied by saying "If you wish." They happily continued eating without pursuing the conversation any further.
They understood my thoughts and believed in the choices I made. But after finding me not showing interest in dating and relationships, they had to be the one to take a step forward.
Yes, that's right, I have never dated anyone nor have I been interested in doing so.
My life had turned upside down, when I just thought of giving it a try.
No regrets attached though.
Later, when I had a stable life, I was just too busy earning myself some experience, visiting different places, and working as hard as a cock.
Now, neither do I have enough time, nor can I afford the leisure to date anyone.

💙

The project with the Faizans was a huge success, even on the larger scale

The project with the Faizans was a huge success, even on the larger scale. We got a positive response for the designs and landscape.
Today is the success party of the project. I am at the venue looking around the arrangements, once again done by the Faizans. The decoration theme for today is different from that of the last one. It was dark and eye catching. Just like the sea during the night. It looked pleasant and scary at the same time. They said it was personally organised by the girl, Ms. Kashif. She surely is talented in many ways.
I didn't see her here. Not that I was or am searching for her. Seeing Mr and Mrs. Faizan, I exchanged formal greetings with them. They seemed to be people who encouraged new ideas and thoughts.

My parents and siblings were also here, I introduced them to the Faizans and got busy with the guests.
Zaid was here and we were talking to Farhan and Aziz (we are more like friends now), when Aziz raised his hand, probably directing someone. There came a cute little girl who hugged his leg, and with her was Ata Kashif in a dark red dress, paired with black leather pant and blazer. This was my first time seeing her in a dress. Not going to lie, she looked beautiful. To everyone.
The colour gave a perfect compliment to her skin.
She walked towards us with a good smile, stood next to her brother, greeted us and asked of our well being. The little girl looked at me with wide eyes and said "you are so handsome". I just smiled at her.

{
Greetings! I hope you are blessed with relief and happiness today. If that isn't the case, may you find happiness and relief very soon and may it be everlasting.

Introducing you to Ata's personal Koala and Danish's Advisor, Nuha Faizan.
Basically, I love the girl. She carries the mood with her.
Do read the "Describe the other Characters" chapter from "The Beloved Series." I promise you fun.😽😼
}