violet

requested by dayiswhore!

this is pt. 2 of "blue and red"!

sorry i took so long

.

blue and red makes a pretty color when it is combined.

despite their vast differences, both of them can create something truly beautiful. pleasing to the eyes. many have considered and believed that blue and red are compatible with each other.

but how can they work together when many also see them as enemies?

blue, the color of the sky, heaven, innocence, pure.

red, the color of blood, gore, violence, murder.

they are.. not good with each other.

like i said, however, they can make something really pretty, no?

like the color violet, purple, lavender.

violet, the color of independence, extravagance, royalty, dignity.

..even two different colors are able to establish something that is entirely different from them, too*.

(* sounds like they made you lol)

.

2 weeks have passed since the incident happened.

needless to say, the two of them increasingly got strict with you. especially red.

he's eyeing every move you make, making sure that you won't pull something like locking yourself in a room with furnitures blocking the door, he was really, really pissed about it.

blue, on the other hand, never seemed to change. except that he made a few new ground rules, to which he made sure you'd follow them. but he was still the same whiny guy as before.

"y/n." you flinch from your thoughts when red called out to you in an irritated tone. "get down, have dinner. unless you're gonna be stubborn and want me to break something again." he leaves the room immediately after saying that. you gulp a lump in your throat and hesitantly got off the bed, your socks thumping against the carpeted floor, and your eyes trailed at the dented metal doorknob. the horrible memory flashing before you again.

.

"what the fuck did you say to me, you brat?"

you had gone and done it now, huh?

but you were still pissed off, you weren't backing down. you were being treated like an object and it infuriated you. you had endured this shit for too long.

"maybe if you hadn't been such a dumbass, you would've known how to control your anger instead of throwing things all the time."

out of the corner of your eyes, blue's terrified expression stared at you. but you remained eye contact with red.

"y/n! please don't-"

"shut up." blue flinched at your tone and words, you scowl at him in anger. "he broke something that meant very dearly to me, before you fuckers kidnapped me." your scowling eyes focused on red's. "atleast let me have something that will keep me from being insane in this goddamn hellhole!" you yelled in frustration, sinking onto your knees as you cried out. you were so angry your head was starting to hurt, and the tears burned against your cheek. it's hard to breathe.

faint, angry footsteps faded into your ears just before your arm was pulled harshly against red, forcing you to sloppily stand up.

"get up." he ordered. "i'm giving you one last to apologize."

you? apologizing? when he's at fault?

"go fuck yourself."

you see a flash of red in his eyes in a split second.

"now you've done it."

"red, wait- y/n didn't mean it-"

blue's words got cut off as you were harshly pinned against the wall, red's hands gripped tightly on the collar of your shirt, his knees in between your legs to trap you. you grunt loudly in pain, your head stinging and ears ringing slightly.

"blue."

the other guy looked at red.

"have you ever fantasized of fucking y/n?"

both you and blue widened your eyes at that.

"..red-"

"because i have." you lock your petrified eyes with his. "so, so many times." his grip tightens, and your tears overflowed. your head shaking to the side. his eyes stayed on your expression all the time, not bothering to spare a glance at his brother.

"i've dreamt about it for so long to the point where i think it's time." he looked at blue. "don't you agree?"

"i- hic- pl-please- i'm s-sorry-"

"yes."

blue's words caught you off guard, looking at him with expanded eyes. that expression on his face... you had never seen it before. he never looked so terrifying... until now.

"i agree."

red's lips curl up.

"good."

.

might be on hiatus for awhile because of personal reasons.