stuck

the silent atmosphere unnerved you.

you awaited for his answer, anything. you were extremely uncomfortable, after you threatened him that you'll leave, you immediately regretted your words.

"what?" you jumped at his change of tone, his aura darkening. your heart pounding rapidly as his expression turned into anger. anger that you have never seen before.

you stepped back as he stepped closer, your fight or flight senses are kicking in, and you chose to run. he looked like he could kill you.

"you're not going anywhere." he spoke and grabbed your forearm before you could run, he pinned you against the wall and gripped the collar of your shirt, glaring at you. mixed emotions swirled in his eyes. "you're gonna leave? leave me behind? stop being stupid, y/n. you're never leaving me."

his words sent chills down your spine, but you could also hear fear in his voice. he's afraid of you leaving him. you leaving out of his life.

"i-.." you wavered. "i'm sorry." you're never sorry for him, he acts like he owns you and you're sick of it. you're sick of anything that involves him. you're sick of being trapped in his life, stuck by his side. "i shouldn't have," you breathed in shakily, still in shock. "i shouldn't have said that." you avoided eye contact and you feel his grip loosening.

you felt his fingertips caressing your cheek lovingly. "i knew you didn't mean it." he whispered, pecking multiple parts of your face. "you love me," he pecked your lips. "and i love you."

.

sorry this was rushed i was in class writing this lol