serial killer

He's fast.

He can easily catch up to you.

So why even bother running?

"Shut up." You panted, concentrating ahead of you. Your legs were starting to hurt. Your energy's depleting. And he's getting closer, you can hear his footsteps getting near.

He's gonna kill you.

Keep on running.

He's gonna-

You screamed out in pain, tripping over in the process. You quickly looked at your ankle to see a knife being stabbed through, your eyes trailed to his hooded form. You glared, trying to move, but the pain only increased and you winced.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you whispered, tears streaming down your face.

This was it. He's gonna kill you like he killed your neighbor. Your life is gonna end. You were close to enter your dream college, and now it will all go to waste.

"Such a pity." His voice rang through your ears and you felt dread pang into your heart. You breathed heavily, seeing him crouch down in front of you, staring down at your calf. "Seeing you in a state like this makes me sad," his fingers caressed your skin ever so gently. "But you wouldn't stop, so I had to do this."

Your back rest against a tree, feeling a rock on your hand you immediately threw it at him. "Get lost. If you wanna kill me, at least do it quickly. I can't escape from you."

He catched the rock, eyes now locked with yours. "Kill you?" He chuckled lowly, shaking his head. "Darling I won't kill you. I'm gonna keep you." He threw the rock behind him and leaned closer, his breath tickling your lips. "And we're gonna have a family."

You flinched at his words, eyes widening as your try to process about what's happening. You shook your head, your glare getting more fiercer. "Fuck no! Get lost you disgusting fuck!"

He narrowed his eyes, fingers slowly gripping the handle of the knife and pulled it out from your ankle. You screamed again, this time, loudly. Blood oozed out, and you cried. There were so many blood.

And soon you were hugged by darkness.

.

"Cal." Your husband hummed, the sounds of dishes clanking each other stopped and he turned to you.

"Yes dear? Do you need something?" His voice laced with love like blissful syrup poured into a bowl. Your eyes met his. He tilted his head, wondering why you aren't answering him.

"I wanna go home." Tears began to fall out from your eyes. "Please let me go home." You whispered one more time, his gaze soften and he looked hurt.

"You're already home baby." You covered your face and wept. "You're home with me." He walked towards you and gently removing your hands from your face. He kissed your tears away and your lashes. He noticed you weakly struggling against him but he ignored it and kept kissing you.

His other hand went to your slightly bloated stomach, caressing it gently. He kept on pampering you kisses until you finally stopped crying.

"You're home." He whispered lovingly, kissing your neck. "You're home with your husband. With me. And we're finally having a baby just like what I dreamt of."