a dangerous kiss

I'm not the type of person who likes sweets.

In fact, I despise sweets.

They feel awful in my mouth, they make my throat burns everytime I gulp.

But why...

"B-babe.." You panted, fingers digging into his shirt. You looked up to see him removing his glasses and then kisses you again. Your eyes shut tightly, your blush darkens. You felt your heart beating rapidly.

He was getting dangerous.

You flinched when he bit your lower lip hard enough for blood to show. Ruz licked the blood off of your lips, sucking gently.

Why do I want more?

The taste of your lips, your blood.

It's addicting.

Is this what sweet tastes like?

"Ruz..?"

I

Want more.

"Y/N, baby," he whispered, grey eyes staring into yours. His fingers trailing from your back to your nape. Your heart beating fast each and every moment. "You taste so delicious."

His thumb wipes the blood from your lips and licked it off. Your face brightened red, lips pursed. What a bold and rare move coming from your boyfriend.

It's like... It's like this was his desires for a long time he's been with you.

You felt his lips on your cheek. "May I continue?"

Ruz was a dangerous man, if wanted more, he'd get it. You should've known from the start before dating him.