"baby"

"This is taking way too long" Walker groans as he looked at himself in the mirror , "Trust the process" Y/n giggled as she twisted the last of his curls around her fingers.

"This cream is supposed to be the best for your hair type" She said as she made eye contact with him in the mirror , scrunching up sections of his hair.

"How much longer" He turned to face her , "Hey! Turn back around I need to do the back of your hair" She frowned as she placed her index finger on his jawline and turned him back around.

"Patience , baby" She held back her smile , "Baby? You're insane." He shook his head, turning back around at her.

"Stay still it's like you have a worm in your ass" She grunted as she adjusted his head and turned him around to face the mirror.

"Well your mood changed very quickly" He smiled sarcastically , "I'm never gonna call you anything cute ever again" She mutters.

"Thank the lord" He said, there was no response. "Are you seriously mad Y/n..." He spoke again.

"I don't know am I?" She walked away to scoop more cream on the tips of her fingers. "Y/n, I just think names like that are kind of cringey that's all" He explains.

"But if you loved me you wouldn't mind" She continued styling his hair, "What- I do love you" He responded.

"Then show it" She smirked , "Oh- okay" He turned around and went in to kiss her, which she quickly served.

"Dude" He threw his hands up in the air , "Turn your ass back around , I didn't mean it like that" she twisted a blonde coil around her fingers once more.

"I am not calling you that" He smiles , "Alright then" She sighed.

A few minutes passed by of Walker basically having a conversation with himself , "Done" she moved away from him slightly looking at his hair then back at the mirror.

"Wow I look amazing" He admires in the mirror before turning around to his girlfriend. "Thank you, baby" He says making her grin from ear to ear.

She places her hand on his cheek , pulling him in for a kiss. After a few seconds , they pull away smiling.

"I wasn't actually mad at you, just bored. Also I really wanted to hear you humiliate yourself like that" She admitted.

"I hate you" he smiles looking into her eyes, "I hate you more ... baby" She adds at the end of her sentence.

He rolls his eyes , kissing her forehead. He then took her hand as they walked out of the bathroom.

TILLY SPEAKS !
i have mixed feelings ab pet names tbh