ski trip

Today was the day Y/n and her family were leaving for their annual ski trip with the Scobell's.

Y/n's mom, Angela and Walkers mom , Heather have been best friends since they were in highschool. That caused their husbands to also be friends as well as  their kids.

Their kids have been friends since birth, the L/n's and Scobell's are really close. Y/n and Walker especially, since they're the same age.

"Mateo! Did you take my fucking hoodie? The green one where is it?!" Y/n yells at her little brother, he was a year younger than her.

"Um.. I wore it a few days ago let me check my room" he goes to his room.

"Mom! Tell him not to steal my things it's getting really annoying" she complains to her mother.

"Wait? A green hoodie.. Mateo wore that- I washed it yesterday it's still wet honey" Angela says as Mateo walks back in to the kitchen with a worried look on his face.

"I am going to kill you" she said with a straight look on her face as she chased him around the kitchen.

"Guys, cmon you're not kids anymore" Their father shook his head as he watched.

Y/n finally caught up to her brother and tackled him to the ground , "I swear to god if you ever steal something of mine again" she tells him as she pulls him up by his collar.

She was about to drop him back to the floor until her dad rushed over to them and picked her up, away from Mateo so things don't escalate.

"Let's go we're gonna be late" he instructs with an angry tone in his voice.

"We're here" Angela announced to the two kids that were too distracted by their phones.

They all get out of the car and get their bags out , right after that the Scobell's car pulls up next to them.

Y/n was really excited to see her best friend Walker, he's been away for Percy Jackson press this whole month so she didn't get to see him and she was missing him more than ever.

"Walk!" She smiles as they got out of the car and he started walking up to her. "Hey!" He grins even harder as he pulled her in for a hug.

"I missed you so much" she breaths out as she squeezes him tighter, "Calm down y/n/n im not going anywhere , don't have to suffocate me" he chuckles.

"Sorry, just missed it" She grins as she pulls away.

"Leen!" She calls out to the blonde girl whose face automatically lit up , "Y/n!" She hugs her.

"Whatsup Tannerrrr" she smiled at the boy , doing their secret handshake that they made up years ago.

Both of the families continue to greet eachother before heading into the resort and going to the cabin they rented.

They'd all be staying in the same one, which they usually didn't do so it was exciting.

As soon as they entered , the kids quickly ran up the stairs to claim their rooms.

Leena walked into a spacious room with two beds , a vanity and an amazing view. "This one's me and y/n's room!!!" She said out loud.

Y/n walked in "Woah the view!" She puts her bag down.

Walker, Tanner and Mateo got the second option since they were behind , it was a room with a bunk bed and a normal bed.

Everyone was getting settled in and unpacking stuff , Walker peeks his head in to Y/n and Leenas doorframe , knocking on it slightly even though the door was partially open.

"Y/n come with me I wanna go see and explore the resort" he says , "What do you mean? This is the same resort we come to every year" she chuckles as she folds a sweater of hers and puts it in the closet.

"I'm sure there's some new things, just come" he said as he took her hand and pulled her out of the room.

"Walker I've still got coats to put in the closet" She groans, "Just do em later" he tells her as he was about to open the front door.

"Excuse me , where are you two going?" Heather crosses her arms as a light smile plastered on her face.

"We're just going to explore mom" Walker explains , "Okay.. be home for lunch please" she tells him as he nods.

They start walking away from the cabins , "I'm excited to go ski" she breaks the silence as she looks up at people on top of the slopes.

"Me too, bet you still suck at it" he smirks at the ground , "Shut up, you're acting like you didn't eat it on the snow multiple times last year" she nudges him causing him to chuckle.

"But I improved, you didn't!" He argues , "Shut up" she says. There was a moment of silence after that.

"I missed you a lot , y/n" he spoke up, "I missed you a lot too walk" she laughs, confused. He slightly frowns.

"Whatsup?" She asks him , concerned. He stopped in his tracks , causing her to stop too.

"Are you in a relationship?" He asks , causing her to go silent. "Where did you get that from..?" She mutters.

"A friend from school told me, assuming I knew but I told him I didn't because you never mentioned a boy" he explains, "Well, we broke up.. it didn't last very long" she chuckles.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He says , y/n takes the situation more seriously since he didnt laugh along with her.

"Is this what you called me here for?" She furrows her eyebrows, "Yes it's what I called you here for y/n.. im not mad just- why didn't you tell me?" He toned down his voice.

"Well im sorry I just- it wasn't ever that serious and I didn't think you would care for it.. there just wasn't a purpose in telling you" She says.

"What do you mean? You tell me everything.. literally. Why wouldn't I care it's your first boyfriend it's a big thing in your life" He responds.

"Well maybe I don't have to tell you everything?" She crosses her arms , "I'm not saying that .. but if a random guy at school that you don't know knows about it.. your best friend should too" He said.

"It's not my fault my best friend was too busy  traveling across the country?" She states , "You're acting like I didn't FaceTime you every single night" Walker shoots back.

"Look, we're not gonna do this right now I just- can't.." she mutters as she walked off back to their cabin, leaving Walker standing there with his hands in his pockets.

TILLY SPEAKS !
PART 2 SOOONN!! childhood best friends angsttt >>