popular girl

WALKERS POV

I was bored out of my mind sitting in history class, the teacher gave us a free period but none of my friends are in this class so I didn't really have anything to do while everyone was just talking to their friends.

I take out my phone , but I can't really keep myself entertained on it so I just continue zoning out.

Luckily , across from me was my crush Y/n L/n. She's the prettiest girl at school , well that's what I think.

No one really knows about my crush about her except my sister Leena but some of my friends have caught on, I haven't admitted to anything yet though.

She had a lot of friends , basically everyone in school was friends with her but I get why.

I had a lot of friends too , but somehow me and her weren't friends.

We've talked a few times but it never ends up in us having a full conversation because I'm always nervous whenever she talks to me.

"Hey walker!" a familiar voice said that snapped me out of my trance , I turn around to be met by y/n's smile.

"Oh , hey!" I smiled back , "Watcha doinn " she takes a seat next to mine.

"Nothing really, kinda bored" I chuckle , "I figured .. dude I love Batman!" She grins looking at the batman logo on my hoodie.

"Really? Me too" I replied , "Yeah, my crush on Robert Pattinson doesn't help my case either"she says.

I chuckle nervously, "So-" she starts before being cut off by the bell.

"Oh, what class do you have next?" I ask her , "Math" she responds.

"I have french next door , let's walk together" I smiled , "Never thought you'd ask scobell" She grins.

We began walking out of class as all of y/ns friends were looking at her and teasing her by making "ooo" sounds.

"They're so annoying" she snickers, "So what I wanted to ask was what you were doing after school today".

"Oh , I'm not doing anything why?" I asked , "Well I was wondering if you wanted to hangout at the boardwalk after school? We could go to the arcade and get ice cream... maybe consider it as a date" she looks at the floor as she says the last part.

"I would love to, y/n" I told her as my cheeks slightly heated up. "Great!" She says as we stopped by her locker.

"One sec" she mumbled as she rummaged through her locker.

She got out a sticky note , pressing it against her locker and writing something on it. Her tongue slightly sticking out her lips because of her concentration.

"Here , text me" she winks , giving me the note which had her number on it.

"Okay-" i was cut off by her giving me a short kiss on the cheek as she walked away and  into the classroom.

I stood there shocked but happy at the same time.

TILLY SPEAKS !
a little short but cute one :))