The girl thought for a moment, since she doesn't know what kind of Fashion this century has or even know how to dress their way, Mrs. Pots would be a lot of help.

“Alrighty!” Y/n chimed and got out of bed.

A loud thump can be heard once in a while when someone walks by at the Castle Library

A loud thump can be heard once in a while when someone walks by at the Castle Library. Elias and Andrew had been opening several books ever since they got back from the Trolls. Since their mother was associated with magic, spirits, creatures alike, she surely has something in the library that can help them find the answers.

Elias had been scanning every word of the books had to offer, while Andrew had been browsing the shelves of the library, bringing down every book that's related to Magic or some sort. The Ice King's Powers were helpful bringing Andrew up and down.

“Here's some more.” Andrew grunted from the heavy pile of stack of books that he had placed down next to his brother who was just finishing another book.

“Thanks Andrew, are you sure you don't need a break? I can do this by my─” Elias was cut off by his little brother. “Pfft! Nope! I want to find her and get answers. Besides, I can't let you take all the credit for doing this stuff.” Elias rolled his eyes playfully and went back to searching.

After half of the books being ridden, Elias sighed and leaned back on the seat. However, he wasn't gonna give up so easily. Of course, this was for Y/n after all, his little snowflake. Just imagine, she will be the Ice Queen someday, his little snowflake becoming his Ice Queen. It was just Perfect.

Smiling like a weird boy, Andrew snapped his fingers. “Uh, Elias? Hello!”

Shaking his head, Elias snapped out of his imaginary state. “Oh, sorry.”

Andrew smirked. “She got you thinking about her, right?” Elias chuckled. “Yeah.”

“Don't worry, me too.” Andrew mumbled.

Elias pulled out another book that was rather thick. Probably because it had many pages.

His eyes widened at the sight. The book was titled as 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐃𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

Andrew peeked over, his mouth dropped.

“This is it…” Elias whispered. Andrew took a seat beside his brother. “Open it!”

Carefully, the Ice King opened the book at the first page, eager to learn more of what this book had to offer.